Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    highscores, not various tasks
    clothing patches, not points
    not called achievements, no built in system for them either
    Oh so you saying Microsoft stole the idea and modified to fit what they wanted? Gotcha.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    so, looking at this, this reminds me of the skit on the cheplle show, "what if the internet were a real place". This does look cool, but i dont know, i still love the miis idea.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by tirminyl
    Oh so you saying Microsoft stole the idea and modified to fit what they wanted? Gotcha.
    hardly
    they are more or less based off of getting rewards for doing certin things in real life

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7177-5401-1319-4531
    Mii Casa anyone???

Just copy Sony back.

The only reason I say copy is because PS Home wouldn't have been created if Nintendo hadn't created Mii's... the same with tilt function.

I have a feeling that Nintendo is going to make some big announcements once their gag order is dropped.

Sovieto-achievement points are just a bragging man's unlockable content, with nothing to unlocked. In other words, Microsoft exchanged unlockable content for a numerical value... nothing special
    Last edited by Rahnter; 03-07-2007 at 06:16 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    hardly
    they are more or less based off of getting rewards for doing certin things in real life
    You achieved a certain score or action in a game. You take a photo of your score or said achievement. You mail it in and they mail you a patch. Microsoft gives you points for a certain action in a game and are just now giving you something back for getting those points. Same thing different machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahnter
    The only reason I say copy is because PS Home wouldn't have been created if Nintendo hadn't created Mii's... the same with tilt function.

I have a feeling that Nintendo is going to make some big announcements once their gag order is dropped.
    Mii's wouldn't have been created if it weren't for Sims. Or other gaming devices that used tilt functionality. Nintendo didn't spawn creation. Although, I do hope Nintendo gives us a big announcement or something to look forward to.

Member #
    Friends
    Wow, now theres: ONE reason to get the ps3!!
    i think that is awsome!
    to be honest...i hope the xbox copies this!

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    7177-5401-1319-4531
    Quote Originally Posted by tirminyl
    Mii's wouldn't have been created if it weren't for Sims. Or other gaming devices that used tilt functionality. Nintendo didn't spawn creation. Although, I do hope Nintendo gives us a big announcement or something to look forward to.
    I should've used "incorporated," instead of "created."

"The only reason I say copy is because PS Home wouldn't have been created if Nintendo hadn't incorporated Mii's into their system... the same with tilt function."

You cannot deny that Sony doesn't conveniently announce "new" aspects of their system until after they see that Nintendo has garnered some success/attention with their ideas

Member #
    Friends
    I have to give my props to sony. They just made the nintendo mii look like garbage. Well it looked like garbage form the beginning, but this just rubs it in. This is why you spend $600 for a console, rather than $250 for a kids toy. Its funny listening to you little kids complain about this. Waaaaahh sony copied nintendo. They didnt copy, they improved nintendos crappy mii idea. Enjoy your mii parade
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    Ok... the only way this is similar to Mii is because you have customizable virtual avatars. So the **** what? I find this HIGHLY more original than the Mii. I still think that Wii is a better overall system, but PS3 may just be able to compete with 360 online-wise with this "Home". It looks amazing, especially with bluetooth headsets enabled. Right now, Wii's online future is looking pretty bleak. They better not fail.

MOH:H2 Persona: KCBlack
    If anyone wants to play (total nub btw lol), just IM me and we can set something up.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    I have to give my props to sony. They just made the nintendo mii look like garbage. Well it looked like garbage form the beginning, but this just rubs it in. This is why you spend $600 for a console, rather than $250 for a kids toy. Its funny listening to you little kids complain about this. Waaaaahh sony copied nintendo. They didnt copy, they improved nintendos crappy mii idea. Enjoy your mii parade
    well...
    to be honest

i thinks its an insult to sony to compare this to the miis

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Ads