Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7404-0035-3816-1331
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahnter
    Mii Casa anyone???

Just copy Sony back.

The only reason I say copy is because PS Home wouldn't have been created if Nintendo hadn't created Mii's... the same with tilt function.

I have a feeling that Nintendo is going to make some big announcements once their gag order is dropped.

Sovieto-achievement points are just a bragging man's unlockable content, with nothing to unlocked. In other words, Microsoft exchanged unlockable content for a numerical value... nothing special
    Wow...you get two brownies for the idea of Mii casa. Bravo, bravo.

Wiichats BIGGER Metal Head
    Don't listen to Mr.Resi, Chad Smith owns Thrasher!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Just so many threads about the same problems day after day. They get on top of you like a horny prostitute

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    well...
    to be honest

i thinks its an insult to sony to compare this to the miis

So true. This is comparable to second life. The best part is that its free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    7718-5218-4582-5195
    Ok, if ps3 releases some good games and lowers the price by at least $200 then i'm sold. I'll buy one and sell my Wii.... if it comes down to it

My first sig!! ^^
    PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahnter
    Mii Casa anyone???

Just copy Sony back.

The only reason I say copy is because PS Home wouldn't have been created if Nintendo hadn't created Mii's... the same with tilt function.

I have a feeling that Nintendo is going to make some big announcements once their gag order is dropped.

Sovieto-achievement points are just a bragging man's unlockable content, with nothing to unlocked. In other words, Microsoft exchanged unlockable content for a numerical value... nothing special
    ps3 has a harddrive
    wii dosent
    it would be basically impossible for wii to release something of this scale or greater
    gives you something worthwhile to do instead of getting bored with your video games quickly
    imagine if there was an achievement for getting 1000 skill level in all the sports, or 1 for each indivdual sport for wii sports, makes you want to earn something and get something out of your game
    AND
    there is a rewards system that recently started up
    by peforming various tasks based around achievements you can win stuff
    as of april 12th i will recieve my prizes i earned
    (im only a level 1 out of 3 so i got the crap of craps, all though im a lvl 2 now, and soon to be lvl 3, all though you probably dont get this yet)
    i won:
    xbox live arcade game: Contra
    lvl 1 gamer pic
    level up (which made me a level 2)

lvl 3s would win:
    xbox 360 game: Fusion Frenzy 2
    t-shirt (with small print of sponser of the challenege)
    200 microsoft points
    lvl 3 gamer pic

cool eh?
    Last edited by Sovieto; 03-07-2007 at 08:11 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinoob
    Ok, if ps3 releases some good games and lowers the price by at least $200 then i'm sold. I'll buy one and sell my Wii.... if it comes down to it
    They will lower their price if you prefer them to rip the blue-ray drive out, along with the 60gb hd, hdmi, built in wifi, and lock down the software if thats the case, you should just pick up a 360

Don't worry, I own a Wii60 and plan to upgrade to a Wii63 end of this year or early next.

Member #
    Friends
    7718-5218-4582-5195
    Quote Originally Posted by tirminyl
    They will lower their price if you prefer them to rip the blue-ray drive out, along with the 60gb hd, hdmi, built in wifi, and lock down the software if thats the case, you should just pick up a 360

Don't worry, I own a Wii60 and plan to upgrade to a Wii63 end of this year or early next.
    Yeah but I really want online play and the 360's costs money. And if they're gonna do a price drop does anyone know if it's gonna be a big one or just like $100 or something

My first sig!! ^^
    PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    So true. This is comparable to second life. The best part is that its free.
    whoa, slow down. I didn't hear anyone say it was free. But it does look like a decent competitor to second life. Although as this point I still have doubts about Sony's credibility, especially for sometihng of a scale this large. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but it makes me glad I went for WiiS3.
    Last edited by Ruman; 03-07-2007 at 08:31 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinoob
    Yeah but I really want online play and the 360's costs money. And if they're gonna do a price drop does anyone know if it's gonna be a big one or just like $100 or something
    Dude. What the PS3 offers compared to the 360 I don't think there will be a price drop anytime soon. Besides, they need to sell enough to lower production costs before even thinking about dropping the price. For now they will rely on upcoming game titles, online content, and blue-ray movie releases (thanks to studio backup) to drive PS3 sales.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruman
    whoa, slow down. I didn't hear anyone say it was free. But it does look like a decent competitor to second life. Although as this point I still have doubts about Sony's credibility, especially for sometihng of a scale this large. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but it makes me glad I went for WiiS3.
    check out ign
    its free

and its only $50 for 13 months for xbox live, which is more than worth it

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    u know iv been having second thought of the wii maybe i should sell it and get a ps3........save me,this stupid thread defeated my faith nintendo for making a better product for once(hypathticly)

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads