LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by *Chris*
    I think it is even for when you buy a game.

"When you purchase Heavenly Sword, there will be a Heavenly Sword T-Shirt in your wardrobe"

The only difference is, now we get to create a character, meet real people, challenge them to online games, invite them to our "Home" etc.

If that's not going to be addicting, I dont know what is!
    if i had a ps3 i would host Sexy Parties

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    If you buy a PS3 in the UK (£475 with ONE game!) you better also put some money aside for the HD TV you will also need, other wise you could be looking at a blank screen! If you buy an HD TV make sure it's 1080p for the best image so in the UK that will mean another £1000+

Or stick with your Wii which will run on a £50 14" TV OR the 42" Plasma (if you have one) in the living room!!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    no way dude not just for home but maybe for the very few good games coming out for it
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    hell no?

the real world is here for a reason. Ill just wait for 'the islands' for wii anyways.

home is just going to attract nerds/annoying kids/gangster nerds.

have fub. lol
    Last edited by PtonJalken; 03-09-2007 at 11:27 PM.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    ill be buying one but not a first generation ps3

i brought the big fat ps2 and paid full price
    a month or so later they brought out the slimline one with the network card already in it

i spent heaps of $$$$$$$$$ setting it up to be wireless and then they go and do that

well not this time ill be waiting for the cheaper better faster second generation ps3

and i want to know if u can walk up to someone and pick a fistfight in home ??

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Spride
    If you buy a PS3 in the UK (475 with ONE game!) you better also put some money aside for the HD TV you will also need, other wise you could be looking at a blank screen! If you buy an HD TV make sure it's 1080p for the best image so in the UK that will mean another 1000+

Or stick with your Wii which will run on a 50 14" TV OR the 42" Plasma (if you have one) in the living room!!
    You're an idiot. Why would you get a blank screen? Resolution isnt everything. The ps3 on an sdtv (480i) looks 100x better than any game on the wii at 480p. Graphics and resolution are not the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by PtonJalken
    hell no?

the real world is here for a reason. Ill just wait for 'the islands' for wii anyways.

home is just going to attract nerds/annoying kids/gangster nerds.

have fub. lol

While the wii attracts little kids, or older kids who dont want to grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Skillful going for Master sirkibble2's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    While "Home" may be good, it's free which means it could have so many problems such as Nintendo may have with their Wi-Fi. However, it is a cool feature.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah If Sony do charge for the clothing on there little virtual sim thingy, then wii will prevail in that area. Which is better though? The mii's are so simplistic yet so life like and not to mention cute =], but what we are seeing sony do is take the same idea, give it better graphics and chat capabilities. I think if Nintendo gave us a channel where you can plug a keyboard to the wii (via USB) and chat to other wii lovers then Nintendo would still be on top.

I AM SO ANGRY at sony for ripping us all off. True the PS3 graphics are awsome. But has anyone considerd gameplay? This is a big fault in sony because they always seem to bring out terrible games with a modern names and good graphics (this happend too much on the ps2) and still make a profitable amount out of the gaming industry.
    And even then! ALL of sony's Games are made by other companys (3rd party games if i'm correct) So sony are just the ones putting interest into the production of games and not producing original games themselves, yet they get all the credit from rockstar, for games like GTA! FUUUUUUCK! This is why i love nintendo because they create games like Metriod and Zelda, because they are original, made by nintendo! not ubisoft!, not rockstar!, not blizzard! etc.

Hmmmm this seems like to much for a reply i'm going to start a thread with more on this subject!

Flush your PS3 down the toilet!
    VIVA LA WIIVOLUTION!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    i hate play station

Ads