Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4655-2810-0795-9892

UK Buying Ps3 release Date.

Hey. im fanatic gamer and well.. a PS3 is a damn must for me for the next final fantasys , metal gear solids and so on.

I own a Xbox 360 (Mainly for Upcoming Halo 3 But Gears of war rocked also)& Wii (Zelda, SSX Blur- an so on) and every other Older console befor them..

An Ya I own a Samsung HD TV So everything looks sweet as on this

Who else In the UK is getting a PS3 At Release, and is anyone as sad as me and getting Or will be getting all Latest 3 Consoles

Side Note: I agree with many about the Price of teh PS3 is abit much but hey They are only gonna get more expensive.. Get used to it..
    (I know Peple who buy a PC just to play games and pay nearly 4 times as much of a PS3 and well the games look worse) Anyway

Im Not a hater or a perticular fan-boy I just love my games.

Feel free to comment.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5783-4132-2401-7433
    Well I'm just going to stick to the Wii for now - basically all I can afford at the moment

Member #
    Friends
    im gonna wait for a while for ps3 (a year or two) until it comes down in price.
    I prefer the wii now anyways

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit0flight
    Hey. im fanatic gamer and well.. a PS3 is a damn must for me for the next final fantasys , metal gear solids and so on.

I own a Xbox 360 (Mainly for Upcoming Halo 3 But Gears of war rocked also)& Wii (Zelda, SSX Blur- an so on) and every other Older console befor them..

An Ya I own a Samsung HD TV So everything looks sweet as on this

Who else In the UK is getting a PS3 At Release, and is anyone as sad as me and getting Or will be getting all Latest 3 Consoles

Side Note: I agree with many about the Price of teh PS3 is abit much but hey They are only gonna get more expensive.. Get used to it..
    (I know Peple who buy a PC just to play games and pay nearly 4 times as much of a PS3 and well the games look worse) Anyway

Im Not a hater or a perticular fan-boy I just love my games.

Feel free to comment.
    Your PC friends must be pretty stupid. Cause for a little bit more than the price of a PS3 you can get much better and more stable hardware in a comp.

Member #
    Friends
    6909-2765-9013-6871
    I am thinking about getting a PS3 since seeing the "little big Planet" and Home videos...I don't think I will get a one at launch since I am a poor student...luckily I finish university in a few months time so I will be able to buy a one then.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Won't be getting one at launch, will be getting one when Final Fantasy 13 is out, and versus.

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by VampiricLugia
    Your PC friends must be pretty stupid. Cause for a little bit more than the price of a PS3 you can get much better and more stable hardware in a comp.
    For a little bit more in price you get crappier games, a machine that will need updating in 1-2 years, no ass from girls, and getting the title "computer geek". Ps3 owns any pc on the market. I dont care if it has top of the line parts, pc gaming sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    For a little bit more in price you get crappier games, a machine that will need updating in 1-2 years, no ass from girls, and getting the title "computer geek". Ps3 owns any pc on the market. I dont care if it has top of the line parts, pc gaming sucks.
    Sorry but you are talking sh*t. The ps3 does not own any PC. Have you seen the trailer for Crysis??? The PS3 will be out of date within 6 months of release in graphics terms. I can go and upgrade my graphics card for less than the cost of a PS3. And thats fore a Geforce 8800 GTX WITH 768MB RAM AND DX10 Support. In addition, the games are cheaper on PC.You should really check your facts before making such a sweeping statement based on your warped opinion. Dont get me wrong, I think the PS3 is a good machine, but please dont delude yourself. Lets look ate the games on the PC adn compare them with those on the PS3 in 12 months

Member #
    Friends
    i might get my mum to buy me the ps3 for an early birthday present but if she does i'll tell her to preorder it

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Don't think I'll buy a PS3. Not interested in like..any of the games really, only the motorx one. I'm always strapped for cash anywho so I just about get by with a DS and a Wii to buy games for all the time. It wouldn't be worth me getting a PS3 I don't think.

Plus I wouldn't have the time to play it

Ads