LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    Lol I meant the things like picking your clothes, making your room and stuff.
    haha gotcha =)

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Personally I think the Wii graphics are amazing, much better than Gamecube and Atari.

Member #
    Friends
    Goddamn, it must be time to upgrade my crystal ball! Hey, Shift, can I borrow your's while mine is in shop? It's SO obvious that you have an awesome crystal ball that can accurately predict the future.

SCE will not "fail" per se. But if Sony doesn't cut the price soon, it's going to get screwed hard by the others. It seems that you are not only a graphics whore, but you are a graphics slut. Damn, I mean Super Mario Galaxy and No More Heroes are already looking great. The Wii is better than the Gamecube but the current games haven't really shown that potential.

You can say that the PSP is "superior" until the cows come home. But the fact is that the DS is ballin' when the PSP was supposed to steal the handheld market. I consider that a "failure". And if Sony isn't careful, the PS3 will become the next PSP. A great system that got left in the dust (actually not unlike the Gamecube).
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    Goddamn, it must be time to upgrade my crystal ball! Hey, Shift, can I borrow your's while mine is in shop? It's SO obvious that you have an awesome crystal ball that can accurately predict the future.

SCE will not "fail" per se. But if Sony doesn't cut the price soon, it's going to get screwed hard by the others. It seems that you are not only a graphics whore, but you are a graphics slut. Damn, I mean Super Mario Galaxy and No More Heroes are already looking great. The Wii is better than the Gamecube but the current games haven't really shown that potential.

You can say that the PSP is "superior" until the cows come home. But the fact is that the DS is ballin' when the PSP was supposed to steal the handheld market. I consider that a "failure". And if Sony isn't careful, the PS3 will become the next PSP. A great system that got left in the dust (actually not unlike the Gamecube).
    hahaha, You're quite a funny kid arnt you. Keep talking and maybe your epeen will get bigger, you seem to need it.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    hahaha, You're quite a funny kid arnt you. Keep talking and maybe your epeen will get bigger, you seem to need it.
    Lol, he can't debate against it so he tries to diss you.

Shift, you're the funny kid.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    Lol, he can't debate against it so he tries to diss you.
    Dont get "cant" and "wont" mixed up. Hes not looking for a reasonable debate, I would only be wasting my time. I would rather poke fun at him in return. Would you like the same treatment?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Would you like the same treatment?
    What? Be poked at? Lol, I couldn't give a damn.

F.Y.I. Usually when you start name calling after someone's trying to debate with you, it means you can't argue with that post because you know it's true.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb_lover
    What? Be poked at? Lol, I couldn't give a damn.

F.Y.I. Usually when you start name calling after someone's trying to debate with you, it means you can't argue with that post because you know it's true.
    I couldnt give a damn either. =)

If you think i started name calling, you might want to reread his post. Its not based off any facts, and its generally more about what his opinion rather than anything concrete. Im not going to debate him because i said all i needed to say in earlier in this thread. No need to repeat myself. Also if hes going to start with calling me a graphic slut then the last thing i will do is give him any form of logical discussion.

In short, he can take his wii remote out of his ass about now.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Wow, lengthy. How about we all start taking bets? I bet a million dollars the PS3 won't be #1 in unit sales by the end of this year. With a million dollars I could buy a lot of games.

Member #
    Friends
    6294-2382-1290-6912
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    Thank you for your wise words.

Mr. Shiftfallout, your entire predictions are based on the idea that Wii is going to fall flat on its face. Maybe you should pull of demographics on Wii sales, i really doubt the majority of them are 10 year olds.

Wii ... popular science, best of what is new, Grand Award, 2006

Wii ... Best of Show, E3 2006

I guess the Wii just sucks ...

If the PS3 is going to pull this one out, they have a lot of catching up to do. Considering that their console isn't exactly selling will in the home market isn't helping them much either. They are currently losing 5 to 1 to the Wii and even more so to the 360. With more and more Wii units shipped everyday and demand for the Wii even higher in Japan that it was at launch, its not going anywhere.

If Sony is going to have this great comeback the Wii is the least of their problems, they need to worry about the 360 more and stop the Microsoft software machine. The Odds of this happening are very slim to none.

And yes, Sony is a different company and they own a movie studio now. Great, now they can shove their products (blu-ray) down my throat even more. I'm seriously getting tired of it. Idk about you, but to me all that does is just turn off consumers.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but the PS3 is losing ... pretty badly in fact. Just accept it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Ads