LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

PS3 sucks, now tell me why not to think so.

Ok guys I have relised that even though Im getting wii support (thanks guys.) I don't want to flame PS3 no more. BUT WII STILL RAWKS GAMING!

mod lock please.
    Last edited by Wiitendo; 03-31-2007 at 08:07 AM.

Member #
    Friends

Mad reasons son

Insultin my system don't go well wit me. Here you are a$$ Hol3.

Blu-ray games
    blu-ray technology
    high definition graphics
    storage of music
    storage of video
    storage of pictures
    Motion Sensor controller (also with tilt)
    bluetooth compatible
    list of fun, real hits
    crazy online to come out in fall (PLAYSTATION HOME)
    PSP playback
    PlayStation Store(demos, games, trailers of games and movies)
    So if you still like playin a lunchbox worth $50 dollaz tops with no great games or features, then your crazy.

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    i see that you should be on the wiichat forums, with ur love for the wii and all...

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    bluetooth compatible
    PSP playback

Umm....wii has a sensor control, uses bluetooth, online will come too, and can interact with the DS, which is outselling the PSP like it's a PS3 or something.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    To be fair, I think flamebaiting might get you a little more than you bargained for. wii&ps3 and Shiftfallout have already proven they are rabid fanboys ready to defend the PlayStation brand with their life.

Although personally, I'd prefer the "lunchbox" over ps3, and a lot of people on this site will, at least those whom don't cower in the ps3 section.

Also, I'd just like to point out how unmediated this section is, when iOn explicitly says "no fanboyism" and the like, whilst it still runs rampant on here.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Blu-ray sucks. Get the equal if not better HD and much cheaper. Oh and games? from where? this "home" another rip off the miis is the only thing sony can make and thats some of it too. All sony had was KH which is comming to xbox and wii. Motion sencoing stole from the wii and used patheticly. Wii gose online MUCH MUCH easier. Your purple shit 3 is no good, rachet and clank is said to be out for wii. Sony's only hope for 3 party franchise is dead. Its too expensive and no fun.

-Oh no i take that back, blu-ray is good for movies like high school musical and the lion king. No action-packed or comody or ANY good movies would come out for the blu-ray, even if it dose 10 months after its on HD DVD/DVD

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    Quote Originally Posted by NY_KRaKRocKS
    Insultin my system don't go well wit me. Here you are a$$ Hol3.

Blu-ray games
    blu-ray technology
    high definition graphics
    storage of music
    storage of video
    storage of pictures
    bluetooth compatible
    list of fun, real hits
    PSP playback
    PlayStation Store(demos, games, trailers of games and movies)
    So if you still like playin a lunchbox worth $50 dollaz tops with no great games or features, then your crazy.

so besides the first 3 things... its a 600 dollar version of a wii... nice...lol

and list of fun real hits? where is this list?

everything it has the wii has besides the blueray.... and its not selling as well so its not going to get the games untill it does... it needs 3rd party games to survive.. without a large number of consoles sold it doesnt get the good 3rd party games... simple as that...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    To be fair, I think flamebaiting might get you a little more than you bargained for. wii&ps3 and Shiftfallout have already proven they are rabid fanboys ready to defend the PlayStation brand with their life.

Although personally, I'd prefer the "lunchbox" over ps3, and a lot of people on this site will, at least those whom don't cower in the ps3 section.

Also, I'd just like to point out how unmediated this section is, when iOn explicitly says "no fanboyism" and the like, whilst it still runs rampant on here.
    ok we're fanboys defending our favriot game consoles. deal with.

-you PS3 is much better then the lunchbox is a grill! 11 pound 600$ paper blu-ray player. This is what happens to sony for dare comparing (3 party ofcroce) spyro, crash, jak, and rachet and clank with zelda and link, or mario, or yoshi, or sonic, or samus, or DK, or some other nintendo great.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    so besides the first 3 things... its a 600 dollar version of a wii... nice...lol

and list of fun real hits? where is this list?

everything it has the wii has besides the blueray.... and its not selling as well so its not going to get the games untill it does... it needs 3rd party games to survive.. without a large number of consoles sold it doesnt get the good 3rd party games... simple as that...

Wii is NOTHING like the ps3 please don't discrase nintendo by saying this. Wii has controller, VC, GOOD internet browser, amazing franchise, everybody votes channel, miis, cool cheap and 2.3 pounds VS the 11 pound junkie.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    bluetooth compatible
    PSP playback

Umm....wii has a sensor control, uses bluetooth, online will come too, and can interact with the DS, which is outselling the PSP like it's a PS3 or something.
    Heres an analogy, lets see if your grown up enough make sense of it.
    A guy walks up to a car lot with cars for sale, there are two brands. One is the honda civic, and the other the mercedes SLroadster. Now heres the question, which one is better? The honda has more sales over the Mercedes. By your argument the Honda would be the greater car. Does that make it correct?

Heres another analogy. You walk into a supermarket looking for bread. You are directed over to the bakery section. On one shelf is a bunch of generic white bread that seems to be selling fast, behind you is a shelf with freshly baked bread from the bakery. Its not selling as many as the whitie generic sliced bread. Which one is better quality? By your argument, the one selling more is.

The fact of the matter remains, the psp is a vastly superior system that cost as much as the nintendo wii. Its by far a better hand held device, though because not a lot of kids are buying it doesnt make it less good than the DS. Quantity does not always win over quality.

By the way, the wii section is back a few pages. Please troll there.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 61 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Ads