Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234

Ps3`s of plenty at my store

O.k in my local GAME store has people at the door saying do u wannna buy a ps3 we got loads of them.Truth is nobody around my greenock/glasgow area is intrested and in fact a lot of the people said "no....but have u got any wiis?
    and the answer was no.

wii-1
    ps3-0
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2970-8339-9250-7065
    people would buy a ps3 if they were cheaper simple as i would =]

Member #
    Friends
    actually i dont think the price has TOO much to do with it anymore, people have kind of settled down about it. Just like the xbox360, when people FIRST heard that the 360 was going to cost 400 they were like "WHAT? you crazy!" but now it's old news and seems the norm. I think most people haven't picked up a PS3 and don't want to yet, is the same reason as they dont get a PSP. Lack of good software. I know that's why i dont want to get one....YET.

I have made a personal rule with myself that I will not purchase one until I find 5 good reasons to do so. Not 5 good reasons that others think I should get one (so make all the suggestions you want people, they'll be moot) but 5 things that really make ME say "yes, i want a ps3 now". So far I have found only two and they're not out yet.

Little Big Planet and Ratchet and Clank.

But yea going along with the topic, there are TONS of ps3's around here. Almost every store i go to has them RIGHT IN FRONT of the entrance as soon as you walk in so it's the first thing you see in hopes that people will see one and want it.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    PS3 is the only system that is in stock around chicago

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I haven't gone to EBGames recently so I don't know how many PS3s are in stock, if any. It sucks at getting Wiis though. They get 2-3 Wiis a DAMN WEEK. WTFH?!
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_BrEnDo2007
    O.k in my local GAME store has people at the door saying do u wannna buy a ps3 we got loads of them.Truth is nobody around my greenock/glasgow area is intrested and in fact a lot of the people said "no....but have u got any wiis?
    and the answer was no.

wii-1
    ps3-0
    we get the idea their not selling, everyone already knows

Our we don't care level: 99
    Your life: 0

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    i bealive that the ps3 is a good system but me and lot of people prefer to have a wii and a 360 than a ps3 just because the price =S 2 for the price of 1 =S but that`s my opinion (if i can i would get a ps3 but i dont and i wont have the money anyway so ps3 you are out of my reach ;O; )
    Wii`ve Got The Power
    Wii Are Divine
    Wii Have The Guts To Follow The Sign
    Extracting Tensions From Sources Unknown
    Wii Are The ones To Cover The Throne

Member #
    Friends
    I can walk into any store by me and trip over wii's. Whats your point? Sure the wii is selling better, but parents will spoil their little kids who want a wii. Its not hard to cough up $250 for a kids toy, but its a little tougher to cough up $500-$600 for a ps3. The ps3 is a better system and is worth the money. Once you kids grow up you will grow tired of the same kiddy games over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol keep lying to yourself and saying that the Wii is a system for "kids" over and over again in your brain. It still doesn't change the fact that people of ALL ages have them in their house and enjoy the wide variety of games that can be played on it. I'm 21 and I plus many other people on campus have a Wii. People are buying the Wii because its a great system that has a great and reasonable price attached to it. The PS3 is garbage and the only reason I'd even consider getting one is for Final Fantasy. And that is not enough to make any reasonable person buy a $600 cheap end computer machine.
    Last edited by MasterJedi2U; 03-19-2007 at 11:01 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    I can walk into any store by me and trip over wii's. Whats your point? Sure the wii is selling better, but parents will spoil their little kids who want a wii. Its not hard to cough up $250 for a kids toy, but its a little tougher to cough up $500-$600 for a ps3. The ps3 is a better system and is worth the money. Once you kids grow up you will grow tired of the same kiddy games over and over again.

man stop talking out your butt honestly you talk the biggest load of crap ever.The wii is not a kiddy console prove it.Whats that you say the controls are gimmicky well the ps3 motion sensors suck. whats that? the games are all kiddy well suck this; zelda(its a 7+ but its a very hard game)red steel,call of duty,sadness and plenty of others.

so piss off biatch and stop moaning and giving the ps3 it up the usb port
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads