Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Even Final Fantasy is going to have some series on XBOX 360, and if Snake is in a Nintendo game (Super Smash Brothers Brawl) there will be some Metal Gear Solid series in Wii too, so you can imagin that ps2 exclusives like Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy or Metal Gear Solid are becoming not exclusives.

This games are the reason to buy the ps3 but since they will be released in the other consoles that most of us probably have (Wii and XBOX 360) I think that for now its not necessary to buy a ps3, but just for now.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    God, I was on IGN for 2 hours straight almost talking nothing but DMC4. This caused a small uproar, guys. The Sony fan(boys) had to go on massive damage control while the Xbox fanboys are pissing their pants and laughing at Sony. Yep, "we should not be surprised". "DMC4 isn't that great of a game anyway". "The PS3 still pwns the Xbox360".

IMHO, Sony needs all of the exclusives it can get for the PS3. How else can it justify the price when a stand-alone BR player's price is being cut to $600? DMC4 going multiconsole is the last thing Sony needs. One less reason to get a PS3 and one more to get a Wii60!
    ever stop and think that if ps3 dies, it will be a war against the 360 and the wii?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4655-2810-0795-9892
    Well... Never played any of the other Devil May Crys.. but heard they was all good.. I honestly dont care what system it comes out on.. I have all 3 Machines.. So any excluses that are good I will get anyway..

I still carnt see the PS3 being a total flop.. I mean PS2.. carnt say they had the greatest games but still sold .. however many million they did.. then Slimeline version an sold so many million more lol.. so Eh..

Sony will never die... But.. it does Bump the 360 slightly higher in the league if all the exclusives are now Multi..

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Ok let's recap Resident Evil. The creator of Resident Evil was furious at the lack of power the PS2 had when he considered making it for the PS2. It's out there somewhere, the creator rants on about his hatred for the PS2. Not a pretty moment. Now flash forward to Resident Evil 5. Same problems. So they pull the trailer. My guess? If Capcom left Sony, Konami will follow. These two companies are twins of success.

Best I could find->
    http://www.gamespot.com/live/stream_...rst=1174450749
    Last edited by sagema; 03-20-2007 at 11:21 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    5880-1161-5752-5548
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    ever stop and think that if ps3 dies, it will be a war against the 360 and the wii?
    i thought about that. I dont really think it would be a war tho, kind like a peace. I cant really see xbox going against nintendo, they are 2 totaly different machines. Xbox already has more users anyways. Even though microsoft is a monopoly corporation, i do not think they will really try to outdo them, Kinda like Apple and Microsoft, (in the operating system sense, forget about the zune vs ipod). They dont really try to compete with eachother, and microsoft products can even be used on apple now.

Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Ok let's recap Resident Evil. The creator of Resident Evil was furious at the lack of power the PS2 had when he considered making it for the PS2. It's out there somewhere, the creator rants on about his hatred for the PS2. Not a pretty moment. Now flash forward to Resident Evil 5. Same problems. So they pull the trailer. My guess? If Capcom left Sony, Konami will follow. These two companies are twins of success.

Best I could find->
    http://www.gamespot.com/live/stream_...rst=1174450749
    Didnt capcom already more-or-less leave sony? They created res 4 on the cube before ps2..., also RE5 will be on xbox 360 also, so , ya.
    Last edited by asdfnick; 03-20-2007 at 11:24 PM.
    "The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? You either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think " - Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I'm pissed Microsoft is winning because Sony suddenly became the dumb company on the block. To go from #1 to dead last is insane. Sony has a lot of bad blood with game developers. They don't listen to the programmers! The PS2 had anti aliasing flaws, but they made it work. So this time around does Sony learn? No they make it even harder with the multi thread coding, and contradicting processors.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    I'm not very worried. The 360 and the Wii are too different and for the most part, different groups are being targeted. If the Wii doesn't get a good load of games, then yes it could be crushed by the 360. But that would be the case for any console. And I can see the Wii getting a load of good games.

Now that I'm thinking about this, I think this is a bad time for exclusives to be flying off the PS3. Right now, the Wii and 360 are leaving it in the dust in terms of sales and Sony has a lot of catching up to do. Home and LittlebigPlanet helped Sony some. But now with the "go multi" trend, I think the confidence in the PS3 is going to be undermined even more. In my honest opinion, if Sony doesn't shape up by holiday 2007, the PS3 is going to be this gen's GC. Metal Gear Solid is only one game and will not be the savior of the PS3 (SSBM didn't help so why should this game?).
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Ads