LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

OmG Devil May Cry

I normally don't post these kind of threads..but the link speaks for itself...

Another one bites the dust...
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/774/774093p1.html
    Last edited by Sovieto; 03-20-2007 at 06:12 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    "Capcom is committed to making its titles available to as wide an audience as possible, and has been building its technology base to meet that goal," said Mark Beaumont, executive vice president, officer and head of Capcom consumer software publishing in the Americas and Europe.

BTW theres already a thread on this...but just to comment thats a classic quote there. And I truly believe him. The 360 has a much bigger audience than PS3 and of course PC is just HUGE so it doesn't surprise they want to branch out...lol Sony needs to pray hard and fast.

Member #
    Friends
    hmm i just relized this was already posted

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    YAY i hate ps3..........but i love sony speakers and tvs
    friend code:1365-5479-5551-1092
    console nickname: 333wii333

(pm me if you add me )

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Lol double links. But very big news. Capcom has a history of PC ports. I expected that. But to port it onto the 360... Devil May Cry never launched on the Xbox. It's not even the European PS3 launch yet and developers are jumping out of the water. Talk about no faith in a system. I'm kind of steamed they made this decision before the game even launched.

Member #
    Friends
    i used to live this game!!!!! too bad the ps3 sucks.

Member #
    Friends
    7177-5401-1319-4531
    Oh Sovieto how low you've stooped... remember that the 360 has also lost some exclusives, although it doesn't affect it as much now since most have been out for a while. But in the future, I expect both the 360 and PS3 to lose equal amounts of exclusives and have more multi-platform releases...

Everyone needs to stop acting as if this is so rare in the gaming biz... developers and publishers want to get paid

Member #
    Friends
    Sony just doesnt want to pay money to keep the exclusives. Dear god, its not the developers running away from the system its just that the company itself isnt offering money to keep them there. Multiplatforming is more profitable for them unless another company wants to give them money to stay exclusive.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahnter
    Oh Sovieto how low you've stooped... remember that the 360 has also lost some exclusives, although it doesn't affect it as much now since most have been out for a while. But in the future, I expect both the 360 and PS3 to lose equal amounts of exclusives and have more multi-platform releases...

Everyone needs to stop acting as if this is so rare in the gaming biz... developers and publishers want to get paid
    You're missing something critical: price. With multiplatformism, why would people bother buying a PS3 when the 360 is cheaper? Exclusives are still critical and Sony needs to get in the game this year.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    You're missing something critical: price. With multiplatformism, why would people bother buying a PS3 when the 360 is cheaper? Exclusives are still critical and Sony needs to get in the game this year.
    They do have exclusives, but are relying on their own franchises. They believe there will eventually be a difference due to the sheer potential a developer can have with blue ray.

and finally the biggest part. HOME, which takes all PS3 games and gives them more meaning in their online virtual reality world. They seem to be putting their money on the fact that the other systems wont do this. Example, once you buy a game it unlocks or rather adds more content to HOME (clothing, furniture, trophies and contests/tournaments). Of course then it boils down to the user, if they would rather play the multiplatorm game on which system for which reasons.

Ads