LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Player Hater thatstobadd56's Avatar
    Member #
    3812
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    257
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0415-6074-8999-8552

    PS3...will be better

    NOT BY MUCH...i read and heard on the news that sony is going to lower both versions of the PS3 by $100 at the end of the quarter...whenever that is.
    Wii all need Wii's!
    Games I Have-

    Call Of Duty 3,
    Zelda: TP,
    Tiger Woods 07, and
    NFS: Carbon

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member Wiinoob's Avatar
    Member #
    7814
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    215
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7718-5218-4582-5195
    Quote Originally Posted by thatstobadd56
    NOT BY MUCH...i read and heard on the news that sony is going to lower both versions of the PS3 by $100 at the end of the quarter...whenever that is.
    Can I get a link?

    My first sig!! ^^
    PM me if you add me

  4. #3
    3D Artist sagema's Avatar
    Member #
    6192
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,685
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Sony can't lower the system price. Although that's more of a possibility than selling 3 million units in the next 2 months. If Sony actually does drop the system price, which we all hope they do, Microsoft and Nintendo will too. I hope they realize that.

  5. #4
    Player Hater thatstobadd56's Avatar
    Member #
    3812
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    257
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0415-6074-8999-8552
    Wiinoob..
    i saw it on T.V. in Seattle on King 5 news in the Bloomberg Stock report..thats what i heard from the lady on the news.
    Wii all need Wii's!
    Games I Have-

    Call Of Duty 3,
    Zelda: TP,
    Tiger Woods 07, and
    NFS: Carbon

  6. #5
    NOD fanatic RedProdigy's Avatar
    Member #
    17763
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    425
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by thatstobadd56
    NOT BY MUCH...i read and heard on the news that sony is going to lower both versions of the PS3 by $100 at the end of the quarter...whenever that is.
    So the price drop is going to occur in the next 10 days?!

    We are in Q1 right now which is Jan/Feb/Mar. Q2 begins April and goes through to the end of June.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

  7. #6
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol I don't believe this for a second. If does happen then w/e. It won't change anything really. There are no worthwhile games for it. It still has most of it titles appearing on either the 360, Wii, or PC (sometimes 2 or all 3). So people aren't going to feel compelled to buy it for a few titles.

  8. #7
    ftw Homesrfan's Avatar
    Member #
    2625
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,232
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Sony will not have a price drop anytime soon.

  9. #8
    WiiChat Member mrpiddly's Avatar
    Member #
    18858
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    22
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    or you could just stop beign cheap and get one now. These arnt like computers, they only get updated like every 3 or 4 years. And it plays blue ray while all other blue ray players are like $800. So really its cheap for the price

  10. #9
    NOD fanatic RedProdigy's Avatar
    Member #
    17763
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    425
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpiddly
    or you could just stop beign cheap and get one now. These arnt like computers, they only get updated like every 3 or 4 years. And it plays blue ray while all other blue ray players are like $800. So really its cheap for the price
    I'm sorry for not having $600 laying around and sorry for not wanting to blow my money around. I hate all of the "The PS3 is a ****ing bargain. Stop bitching and buy it." argument. Yes, it's a bargain. But as a gaming console that PLAYS GAMES, it's a rip-off considering that the other 2 consoles are much cheaper. Besides, BR players are going to be cheaper as well. Hell, I recently read an article stating that Sony is planning to slash the price to $600! Oops!
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

  11. #10
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    I'm sorry for not having $600 laying around and sorry for not wanting to blow my money around. I hate all of the "The PS3 is a ****ing bargain. Stop bitching and buy it." argument. Yes, it's a bargain. But as a gaming console that PLAYS GAMES, it's a rip-off considering that the other 2 consoles are much cheaper. Besides, BR players are going to be cheaper as well. Hell, I recently read an article stating that Sony is planning to slash the price to $600! Oops!
    There are $600 blu ray players out right now. Its a smart move. WHo the hell is gonna buy a 360 when it endorses hd dvd? The other 2 consoles are cheaper because they dont offer what the ps3 can. Especially the wii. The wii imo is a rip off. I could have bought a gamecube for under $100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts