Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0415-6074-8999-8552

PS3...will be better

NOT BY MUCH...i read and heard on the news that sony is going to lower both versions of the PS3 by $100 at the end of the quarter...whenever that is.
    Wii all need Wii's!
    Games I Have-

Call Of Duty 3,
    Zelda: TP,
    Tiger Woods 07, and
    NFS: Carbon

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7718-5218-4582-5195
    Quote Originally Posted by thatstobadd56
    NOT BY MUCH...i read and heard on the news that sony is going to lower both versions of the PS3 by $100 at the end of the quarter...whenever that is.
    Can I get a link?

My first sig!! ^^
    PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Sony can't lower the system price. Although that's more of a possibility than selling 3 million units in the next 2 months. If Sony actually does drop the system price, which we all hope they do, Microsoft and Nintendo will too. I hope they realize that.

Member #
    Friends
    0415-6074-8999-8552
    Wiinoob..
    i saw it on T.V. in Seattle on King 5 news in the Bloomberg Stock report..thats what i heard from the lady on the news.
    Wii all need Wii's!
    Games I Have-

Call Of Duty 3,
    Zelda: TP,
    Tiger Woods 07, and
    NFS: Carbon

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by thatstobadd56
    So the price drop is going to occur in the next 10 days?!

We are in Q1 right now which is Jan/Feb/Mar. Q2 begins April and goes through to the end of June.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol I don't believe this for a second. If does happen then w/e. It won't change anything really. There are no worthwhile games for it. It still has most of it titles appearing on either the 360, Wii, or PC (sometimes 2 or all 3). So people aren't going to feel compelled to buy it for a few titles.

Member #
    Friends
    Sony will not have a price drop anytime soon.

Member #
    Friends
    or you could just stop beign cheap and get one now. These arnt like computers, they only get updated like every 3 or 4 years. And it plays blue ray while all other blue ray players are like $800. So really its cheap for the price

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpiddly
    or you could just stop beign cheap and get one now. These arnt like computers, they only get updated like every 3 or 4 years. And it plays blue ray while all other blue ray players are like $800. So really its cheap for the price
    I'm sorry for not having $600 laying around and sorry for not wanting to blow my money around. I hate all of the "The PS3 is a ****ing bargain. Stop bitching and buy it." argument. Yes, it's a bargain. But as a gaming console that PLAYS GAMES, it's a rip-off considering that the other 2 consoles are much cheaper. Besides, BR players are going to be cheaper as well. Hell, I recently read an article stating that Sony is planning to slash the price to $600! Oops!
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by RedProdigy
    I'm sorry for not having $600 laying around and sorry for not wanting to blow my money around. I hate all of the "The PS3 is a ****ing bargain. Stop bitching and buy it." argument. Yes, it's a bargain. But as a gaming console that PLAYS GAMES, it's a rip-off considering that the other 2 consoles are much cheaper. Besides, BR players are going to be cheaper as well. Hell, I recently read an article stating that Sony is planning to slash the price to $600! Oops!
    There are $600 blu ray players out right now. Its a smart move. WHo the hell is gonna buy a 360 when it endorses hd dvd? The other 2 consoles are cheaper because they dont offer what the ps3 can. Especially the wii. The wii imo is a rip off. I could have bought a gamecube for under $100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

Ads