LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Lol you read my mind...I even thought, "What are those aholes at Sony going to do next? Are those f*ckers going to release a new "innovative" Sony Remote Device w/ rumble AND motion sensors?"
    Point and case.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Point and case.
    Just because you assumed something and realized you were jumping the gun, its therefore misleading?

    No, its not misleading. You guys just assumed wrong, and its not good to assume.

    If you find a box in the middle of the road, do you assume its empty? or that its full of dead puppies? Well if you assume anything then shame on you. You should open the box and find out. Just like in this thread, open it up and find out before thinking "duh i was tricked dee dee"

  4. #13
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Glad to be of assistance...haha. You probably hate me now.

  5. #14
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Just because you assumed something and realized you were jumping the gun, its therefore misleading?

    No, its not misleading. You guys just assumed wrong, and its not good to assume.

    If you find a box in the middle of the road, do you assume its empty? or that its full of dead puppies? Well if you assume anything then shame on you. You should open the box and find out. Just like in this thread, open it up and find out before thinking "duh i was tricked dee dee"
    Someones looking for an argument today aren't we???

    We have to use these examples again, suprised you didn't use the car one this time

  6. #15
    Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    5186
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    Posts
    173
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Just because you assumed something and realized you were jumping the gun, its therefore misleading?

    No, its not misleading. You guys just assumed wrong, and its not good to assume.

    If you find a box in the middle of the road, do you assume its empty? or that its full of dead puppies? Well if you assume anything then shame on you. You should open the box and find out. Just like in this thread, open it up and find out before thinking "duh i was tricked dee dee"
    I'm gonna leave a box that's a bomb in your front yard then J/k.

  7. #16
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    Someones looking for an argument today aren't we???

    We have to use these examples again, suprised you didn't use the car one this time
    Hey look, its everyones favorite STD ridden taco.

    Someones looking to troll today arnt we?? So far you have done pretty good at trolling the PS3 section, you flaming fan boy you.

    Examples are used because some of you cant seem to understand jack shiz.
    If you say the subject is misleading, then you are a dumbtard who needs to wonder why you found it misleading.

    You only attack my examples because you know they hit the mark, thats why your pretty good at attacking the person instead.

  8. #17
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by VampiricLugia
    I'm gonna leave a box that's a bomb in your front yard then J/k.
    see its no fun if you tell me whats inside. Tell me its a box of porn instead, that why at least i will die happy. And by happy i mean.. oh nvm

  9. #18
    \/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    9100
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Surfside Beach, SC
    Posts
    323
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    im going to leave a box of flaming dog dookie.

    anyway, thats a cool idea for fps. i like the feel of the mouse for those.
    \/\/ho's Got

    Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

  10. #19
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Hey look, its everyones favorite STD ridden taco.

    Someones looking to troll today arnt we?? So far you have done pretty good at trolling the PS3 section, you flaming fan boy you.

    Examples are used because some of you cant seem to understand jack shiz.
    If you say the subject is misleading, then you are a dumbtard who needs to wonder why you found it misleading.

    You only attack my examples because you know they hit the mark, thats why your pretty good at attacking the person instead.
    Wow, no one in 5 years has ever called me a fanboy what am i fanboy of??? and your examples really dont help, a box of dead puppies, is that what you said? i like the way you think . the topic was pretty much misleading, PERIOD.

    anyways,

    Why do you hang out here??? Its a wii forum anyhow, what do you expect?!?!?!?!?!

    why not go do somthing productive, instead of hanging out here wasting your time, remember


  11. #20
    Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    5186
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    Posts
    173
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    see its no fun if you tell me whats inside. Tell me its a box of porn instead, that why at least i will die happy. And by happy i mean.. oh nvm
    Well....The fun thing is is seeing whether or not curiosity about whether I'm truthful or lieing would get to you

    Anyways, back on topic. The controller looks pretty cool, but you KNOW that would take a LOT of getting use to, but then again, so does the Wii remote, since it's different. I'm just glad everybody is thinking outside of the box on their controllers now, making personalized for different genre gamers.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts