Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ff13

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7177-5401-1319-4531
    Recently, I've been loosing interest in the final fantasy franchise... still won't keep me from wetting myself when it comes out. I mean the whole futuristic environment is neat and all, but I wish square to would go back to its fantasy roots. I hope that don't use the unreal engine on this game.

Lately, I've been thinking that it would be neat if they made an fps based on spirits within (with a better story of course)... but they should leave the rpgs alone... and bring back Uematsu.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Shiftfallout you write too much. Sony themselves admit Square put the PS1 on the map with FF7. Get your point across in fewer words like me.
    Im sorry if you have the inability to read paragraphs, i dont know how you got through school to begin with. I love to read books, the bigger the text count the better.

The difference between you and I is that I explain and back up what I say, or rather even have more profound things to say. You just throw a comment out. Good luck getting through college.

As for FF7 putting the PSX on the map, i dissagree. It was one factor that put them on the map, not the sole factor. Got it. Gooooood.

Member #
    Friends
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Im sorry if you have the inability to read paragraphs, i dont know how you got through school to begin with. I love to read books, the bigger the text count the better.

The difference between you and I is that I explain and back up what I say, or rather even have more profound things to say. You just throw a comment out. Good luck getting through college.

As for FF7 putting the PSX on the map, i dissagree. It was one factor that put them on the map, not the sole factor. Got it. Gooooood.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Meh, I'd still get a Ps3 even if FF13 was on the wii or 360. Love Final Fantasy, I'd feel bad if I played it on a different console.

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Why? FF was on Nintendo before it even came to Playstation. So to me its just an old friend coming home...albeit one that I didn't bother getting to know because it didn't interest me a few years ago like it does now.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Why? FF was on Nintendo before it even came to Playstation. So to me its just an old friend coming home...albeit one that I didn't bother getting to know because it didn't interest me a few years ago like it does now.
    I really dont think you will see FF13 on the Wii. PC definately, PS3 definately, 360 possibly. The wii, no so much. Theres too much of a large gap between the wii and the other systems.

FF13 will most likely be a PC and Sony title though due to size of the game. Im not sure they will go the multiDvD rout though entirely possible.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Uh you keep on thinking that. Nintendo could easily get this game. Its already got the fanbase and millions of Wii owners who would get this the first day it came out. Its all about money and if Square Enix is smart they'll realize that BOTH Nintendo and Microsoft will make them a lot of money if they put the game out for both consoles. Its not really a stretch at all and what gap are you talking about? Technology? Theres a gap but I highly doubt it will be a factor.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Uh you keep on thinking that. Nintendo could easily get this game. Its already got the fanbase and millions of Wii owners who would get this the first day it came out. Its all about money and if Square Enix is smart they'll realize that BOTH Nintendo and Microsoft will make them a lot of money if they put the game out for both consoles. Its not really a stretch at all and what gap are you talking about? Technology? Theres a gap but I highly doubt it will be a factor.
    You are such a fanboy lol. There might be the market for it, but that wont change the hardware. Wii is already getting FF game. It wont be FF13 though.

In the end, it still boils down to the fact that the french guy said that it was under discussion. Theres no garanteee that it wont be an exclusive. The chances of it being an exlcusive are higher than it not being one. If not, then it will come out on PC and PS3 for sure. possible for 360.

Im not trashing the wii, i have one and enjoy it, but i am being honest about it.

Member #
    Friends
    You know how DS is getting its own version of FF12, I'm guessing it'll be the same with this FF13 stuff.

This news is probably just about the 360 getting its own ff13, but not exactly the main ff13 people will be expecting. For example it's like FFX-2 coming to the xbox, but that's not exactly the same thing as FFX on the Ps2.
    Last edited by En4Neo; 03-23-2007 at 07:07 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Shiftfallout your only defense isn't sales figures, or facts, it's lengthy drawn out insults calling everyone kids and fanboys. I stated a fact, FF7 sold a great deal of copies for the PS1. You sound like a plant by a major company. Get over yourself and the idea you know what you're talking about.

Ads