LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Ff13

  1. #31
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Thats interesting. However I still think theres a chance the main one will appear on either one of the other 2 systems and thats what I'm hoping for of course. I don't understand why Square is releasing a clusterf*ck of FF13 games when 1 is enough for me...2 at max. But 4 is overkill. Sorry but I"m not that obsessed with the game that I'm going to play it on my mobile! As for the series I think they are always creative when it comes to the creation of the new worlds, characters, etc. Thats why I love it.

  2. #32
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Thats interesting. However I still think theres a chance the main one will appear on either one of the other 2 systems and thats what I'm hoping for of course. I don't understand why Square is releasing a clusterf*ck of FF13 games when 1 is enough for me...2 at max. But 4 is overkill. Sorry but I"m not that obsessed with the game that I'm going to play it on my mobile! As for the series I think they are always creative when it comes to the creation of the new worlds, characters, etc. Thats why I love it.
    It sounds like they're all going to be different games with different characters, stories, and gameplay. The only similiarity I can imagine is that the games share a similar enemies, lanscapes, or universe.

    So basically besides having FF13 in the title, they'll all be different games.

    Have you seen FFxiii versus? That to me seems completely different from the main FF13.

  3. #33
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Oh I know they're all different but I still think its just too much. I'd rather just have 1 or 2 to pick and choose rather than feel like I'm missing out on something or feel compelled to buy all 4 since they have FF13 in the title you know? However I'm really interested in the main one and Versus.

  4. #34
    Jet-Set-Jesse En4Neo's Avatar
    Member #
    16323
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Oh I know they're all different but I still think its just too much. I'd rather just have 1 or 2 to pick and choose rather than feel like I'm missing out on something or feel compelled to buy all 4 since they have FF13 in the title you know? However I'm really interested in the main one and Versus.
    Eh....I'm still not seeing the problem here, but ok.....

  5. #35
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    No, you said that FF7 was what put the playstation on the map. Theres a big difference, I responded by saying they sold a lot of games, but they did not purely put it on the map. Need a reminder?

    Dont forget, you called me out first. You brought this upon yourself.


    My defense? Why would i need a defense to point out the stupid stuff you say. You keep calling me out, therefore If you cant compete with facts, then do yourself a favor and get smart. Its funny because you start complaining everytime i type a huge post, as if it some how physically hurts you. Grow up. Since you seem so eager to get me to respond, i will gladly humble you again if you wish.

    The success of the playstation goes way back to when nintendo teamed up with sony to produce a cd based system. Sony already had some of their hardware in the snes, and nintendo was eager to join forces with sony. The snes cd was announced. Strangely enough, something very taboo happened in japan. Nintendo betrayed and broke contract with Sony and abandoned the project. The next day after doing this they announced a partnership with Phillips, a European based company. This was considered a betrayal and a bad move by many japanese.

    When Sony announced they would continue alone with the project, many japanese game developers were more than eager to make games for Sony and not nintendo. You can see this in the titles released for the n64. Sony had gained in popularity due to what Nintendo did by breaking contract.

    In 1994 when the playstation was released, Namco had a lot of games lined up for Sonys launch. Each game sold extremely well with the launch, and were quite popular. They also had plans for making sequels to all the namco games released.

    Over a million units sold in japan alone. A large selection of popular games.

    THREE YEARS LATER.


    1997, Final Fantasy 7 is released on the playstation. It was a widely popular game.

    Before FF7, Sony was already doing extremely well.

    SO... now do you regret bringing attention to yourself? Are you going to still stick by your statement that if it wasnt for FF7 that the playstation wouldnt be on the map?

    hmmmmmm?

    You keep saying i dont know what im talking about, but in fact thats your defense to saying stupid things. If you are going to continually call me out, be ready to be humbled kid. Dont blame me. You brought this upon yourself.
    You noticed Sagema hasnt replied to this? That one is gonna stink for a couple of days. Sagema here is some advice for you. STOP REPLYING! Put some ointment on that burn and get on with your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

  6. #36
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Maybe he has a life you know dumas. YOU haven't been on the forum for a long time and no one has said anything about it yet the MOMENT you decide to make your presence known you start off by making nasty posts that attack people....how pathetic of you.

  7. #37
    I have returned Lord Haku's Avatar
    Member #
    531
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    638
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Yikes
    -No Videos in SigAs it now we will know each other till nothing remains

  8. #38
    Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    3742
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    633
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Its gonna get ported. They will bring it to the wii and the 360. However you are only get less than 1/4 of the game since the 360 cant use the hd dvd drive for games. The characters on the wii will get stick figures with no legs and the graphics will be comparable to the ds.
    You might get a lot more than 1/4 on multiple discs. Also the extra storage space will be part for higher quality sound and higher quality graphics textures etc. When the graphics/sound quality are toned down it will be a lot smaller.

    Also if FF13 goes multi platform the money will be in the 360 and wii. If 100% of PS3 owners bought FF13. It would make the same money as if 25% of 360 owners bought it.

  9. #39
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan
    Also if FF13 goes multi platform the money will be in the 360 and wii. If 100% of PS3 owners bought FF13. It would make the same money as if 25% of 360 owners bought it.
    Its so true. They keep talking about how more people will buy the PS3 when FF13 comes out or whatever but if it came to the Wii or 360 even MORE people wiould buy 360s and Wiis just to play Final Fantasy XIII in addition to the COMBINED 15 million Wii/360 owners. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the math and the potential goldmine that Square Enix could make if they made the right decision.

  10. #40
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Thats the thing, FF13 even if it goes multiplatform, will not appear on the Wii. This is a fact. Nothing against the Wii but the game just wont appear on it for obvious reasons. SquareEnix will keep pumping out crystal cronicals for Nintendo, but FF13 wont make an appearance on the wii reguardless if it goes multi or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

ff13 forum

,

ff13 forums

,

ff13 pay 2 play?

,

wii ff13

Click on a term to search for related topics.