LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Ff13

  1. #41
    I have returned Lord Haku's Avatar
    Member #
    531
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    638
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Good point, the wii coudn't handle the graphics that they have for it, and I don't think it will go multiplaform they have stayed loyal to sony in the ff department since the ps1, execpt crystal choroncles.
    -No Videos in SigAs it now we will know each other till nothing remains

  2. #42
    3D Artist sagema's Avatar
    Member #
    6192
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,685
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    MasterJedi2U is right. I have a life. Wii&PS3, Shiftfallout just complain a lot. I advise everyone on these forums to ignore them. They come into these forums looking for flame wars. I'm sure they got banned from the other 12 forums they were on prior.

  3. #43
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    MasterJedi2U is right. I have a life. Wii&PS3, Shiftfallout just complain a lot. I advise everyone on these forums to ignore them. They come into these forums looking for flame wars. I'm sure they got banned from the other 12 forums they were on prior.
    anyone else find this funny? If you're going to attempt slander, at least learn to make it believable. By the way champ, the only one complaining here, is you.

  4. #44
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Well it does seem like thats ALL you do. As for Final Fantasy XIII I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I think the Wii is perfectly capable of having a full on Final Fantasy game whether it require 1, 2, 3, or even 4 discs to get the entire game in the package. And even if this new one isn't coming out for the Wii I'd love it if it came out for the XBox 360 since I'm planning on getting the ELite version ASAP.

  5. #45
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Well it does seem like thats ALL you do. As for Final Fantasy XIII I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I think the Wii is perfectly capable of having a full on Final Fantasy game whether it require 1, 2, 3, or even 4 discs to get the entire game in the package. And even if this new one isn't coming out for the Wii I'd love it if it came out for the XBox 360 since I'm planning on getting the ELite version ASAP.
    complain, pffft. You got it the other way around. When I say something good about the PS3 then people like sagema crawl out from the shadows and start to complain. You too for that matter. If they hate sony and the PS3 so much, why do they come here if not to complain? hmm touche

    And no the Wii will not be capable of having FF13 on it, reguardless of disc size. Again not dissin the wii, but its a fact. If Square were to create a scalable version for FF14 with the intent of it showing up on the wii, possible but doubtfull. The wii in its current state cannot run what Square is doing with FF13. Its really not up for debate as this is just a simple fact, unless Square were to downgrade and compress the game, which is also highly doubful.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 04-02-2007 at 05:03 PM.

  6. #46
    I have returned Lord Haku's Avatar
    Member #
    531
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    638
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Can you all calm down, there's enough FF 13 for everybody
    -No Videos in SigAs it now we will know each other till nothing remains

  7. #47
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    complain, pffft. You got it the other way around. When I say something good about the PS3 then people like sagema crawl out from the shadows and start to complain. You too for that matter. If they hate sony and the PS3 so much, why do they come here if not to complain? hmm touche
    Calm down there nellie...wasn't attacking you just saying what I thought. "Crawl out from the shadows"? Wow if by that you mean he checks in from time to time when hes not busy with life in general I guess you might be right. And where did I complain about the p$3 in my last post. I just said I wanted it on either the 360 or Wii. So sue me.

  8. #48
    I have returned Lord Haku's Avatar
    Member #
    531
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    638
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Alright enough all of you end this argument your making yuna cry!
    -No Videos in SigAs it now we will know each other till nothing remains

  9. #49
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Calm down there nellie...wasn't attacking you just saying what I thought. "Crawl out from the shadows"? Wow if by that you mean he checks in from time to time when hes not busy with life in general I guess you might be right. And where did I complain about the p$3 in my last post. I just said I wanted it on either the 360 or Wii. So sue me.
    Dude, you're so sued!

  10. #50
    I have returned Lord Haku's Avatar
    Member #
    531
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Village Hidden in the Mist
    Posts
    638
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Will this argument every end?! Help me iOn!
    -No Videos in SigAs it now we will know each other till nothing remains

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

ff13 forum

,

ff13 forums

,

ff13 pay 2 play?

,

wii ff13

Click on a term to search for related topics.