LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    well its not quite like that. Basically there is the ghetto side, but what ends up happening is that these guys from the ghetto (generalizing here) will buy and resell. Thus on launch day, they were fighting with eachother to get these systems, because a Ps3 can sell for over 5 times its cost. Most of the people in these lines were different minority groups there to make profit.

This is not all the locations, most were fine enough. But the Electronic stores near the rough areas were basically battle grounds.

Lets put it this way, i talked to one hispanic guy the other day. He was able to buy 10 ps3's on launch day, he made about $25,000. From reselling them on ebay. A lot of other ghettolicious people had the same idea. Therefor, it will cause problems in certain neighborhoods.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by kidtmnt
    Is crime really that bad in US of A? I'm sure you can afford a PS3. How long did it take you to save up for a computer?
    Umm what makes you say that? Do you know her or any of the people on this board. I could save up for one if I wanted but that would be a waste since I dont want or need a PS3. If at all I'd use that money to get a 360 and Gears of War...and maybe 1 other great title for the 360. The sony promotion is great for those lucky few who got it but does nothing to change the horrible launch its had so far. Not to mention the people in the US who didn't benefit from this.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Umm what makes you say that? Do you know her or any of the people on this board. I could save up for one if I wanted but that would be a waste since I dont want or need a PS3. If at all I'd use that money to get a 360 and Gears of War...and maybe 1 other great title for the 360. The sony promotion is great for those lucky few who got it but does nothing to change the horrible launch its had so far. Not to mention the people in the US who didn't benefit from this.
    I was replying to surfinrach90

Quote:
    Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Probably.. I mean that's the only way a lot of people can aford it.. that or robbing a bank. - I know that's the case with me lol

Is crime really that bad in US of A? I'm sure you can afford a PS3. How long did it take you to save up for a computer?

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Why is it that people on this forum can't read or think? I said what makes you think you know HER!? As in surfinrach...got it!? GOOD! As for replying its a forum and I can reply to anything I want just like you can as well. Good day.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Why is it that people on this forum can't read or think? I said what makes you think you know HER!? As in surfinrach...got it!? GOOD! As for replying its a forum and I can reply to anything I want just like you can as well. Good day.
    1. You quoted HIM.
    2. Why would he assume he knows HER. As in not everyone would know that perosn is a girl by using him or her. Next time champ, use names.
    3. You were not clear nor precise. Dont get emo over it and blame other people for you mistakes.

Lastly, his question was directed at surfin, asking a non subjective question. He wasnt addressing you, which is funny. YOu go into assuming his intent, and then start explaining that you could afford one if you wanted to.. who cares. Unless you want us to start calling you a "her" from now on.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 03-23-2007 at 02:26 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    lol chris henry of the bengals offered someone 1500 dollars for their spot in line
    for a ps3

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    It was just a hit at the price of PS3 really lol.

I could buy one if I just saved up.

And as for the PC question my father bought my old one, I bought my laptop out of my savings account and my father bought the two new PC's we got.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    bribe please? but yeah that be sweet.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Buy ps3 get free tv
    Sell ps3 keep tv
    ??????????
    Profit

But a hdtv is nedded for ps3 unless you want your games to look like ps2 games

But yeh Sony bribeing people to buy ps3s

Where was my wii freebe ?

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny