Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

re

heres some pics of the launch in france

Looks like you pathetic fanboys can cram your foot in your mouth. You're just mad because you spent $250 on a machine that was outdated the day it was launched. You should have just painted your gamecube white. Same games, same graphics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Looks like you pathetic fanboys can cram your foot in your mouth. You're just mad because you spent $250 on a machine that was outdated the day it was launched. You should have just painted your gamecube white. Same games, same graphics.
    same graphics maybe, but how can you even say the games are the same? the wii mote changes all games. im not a fanboy, trust me, i've got the original xbox and the ps2, but get your facts straight.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol look at all those stacked PS3's..they must be getting lonely by now. And for the record Wii&PS3 how do 2 pictures show anything!? So from those 4 pics alone you've decided that Playstation had a great launch? LMAO...and as for Wii owners I'm perfectly happy with my purchase and I'm enjoying my Wii every single day. The new, innovative, controller is great. The games are great. The graphics are great (and b4 u say anything about Piece of Sh*t 3 & the 360 let me REMIND U that Nintendo NEVER wanted to achieve those levels of graphics). The graphics are GREAT because of the price I paid and the quality I recieve along with the other things the Wii can do.

But really whats the point? You're a sony fanboy whos got a hardon for graphics and the latest technology even if its 1 day old and untested. This won't change anything for you. You're like some child who just wants to whine and complain about how bad the Wii because Playstation is doing horribly.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    lol you took it seriously, thats funny. Sarcasm is something you need to learn.
    And yes, theres a difference between beating an opponent with a better product, and doing stupid publicity stuts. Good job for not being able to tell the difference.

nice try though, keep it up.
    That's all you have to say? I knew you were being sarcastic given the neverending praise you give to the PS3. I just love how you always act superior and infallible. BTW, your definition of better product is different from mine.

Wrong. When one console trys to destroy another console, that kills the competition. That means the less competition, the closer you get to a monopoly, the closer you get to one type of system is the less varied your games will become. <- Is all of that sarcasm because that's what I was getting at.

Wii+PS3: I know it's hard for you but the PS3 has been getting a lukewarm reception so far. I'm sorry but you must face the truth.
    Last edited by RedProdigy; 03-25-2007 at 09:57 PM.
    Now playing: Phoenix Wright, Picross
    Wishlist: No More Heroes, SSBB, Disaster: DOC, Fire Emblem DS, Tales of Symphonia 2
    UGa football (11-2): Sugar Bowl Champs

Member #
    Friends
    Red, dont know how accurate this is, but you might find it interesting.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/03/25/s...than-xbox-360/

Even I have no comment on this till i see the numbers.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    In the face of failure you have to make tough decisions. You don't contradict, and hide failure. You face it. Sony hasn't done that at all. Sony needs to acknowledge the people on top are destroying the PS3, and the company. I'm always amazed when people defend outright failure.

It's the Titanic with the Captain throwing out the lifeboats, and saying full speed ahead.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I'm always amazed when people defend outright failure.
    care to explain how it failed? I wasnt aware the console war was over.

Net Exile in lowtech land DrMclony's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Am I the ONLY freak who sees NOTHING fancy or pretty about xb360 or ps3 graphics in real terms? Really- its MORE OF THE SAME! Stupid, hyper-lighting 3d mumbocrap that is about as realistic to my eyes as any of the worst level fanboys having relations with the oposite sex! I mean really - I have played both and been underwelmed. There is no big deal.

Certainly not a fanboy (as you guys so eloquently carp on about each other), but simply REALISTIC.

There is NOTHING wrong with Wii's graphics. They are superior to the previous generation consoles, and they are delivered at a reasonable price. PS3 and XB360 also deliver pretty pictures and such like, but WHY SHOULD I CARE? fact is, I don't. I couldn't give a rats.

Expensive toys that serve no true function apart from gaming, and do so at a high cost. Fanboys should get a life and stop coming here to slam our choice of entertainment in order to convince themselves of their diminutive genital constructions lack of importance in determining their status as men.

So - 3 companies released three different products. They employed differeing tactics and technologies. Some like one, some like another, and some like all of them or whatever. So what? This whole fanboyism is juvenile, pathetic and stupid. So do you subscribe to it in any form? if so grow up.

As for the PS3 launch, wait for the sales figures - only then can it be truely judged success or failure - or do we judge a product only on bashings, robberies, lines and campers, drive by shootings, and mob mentality generated? Pffft...... Excuse me while I shut the hell up and go away....
    Wii: Sports, Play, Gottleib P.B., Zelda:T.P., NFS: Carbon, Monster 4x4, Sonic atSR, Marvel UA, Red Steel, Rapalla TF, TMNT, Prince of Persia RS, RAMPAGE TD, Blazing Angels SoWWII, Metal Slug Anthology, Mercury Meltdown, Legend of the Dragon, Pangya GWS, Star Wars CS, Dragon Blade WoF, SSX Blur, Mini Desktop (sux!), Bill and Mandy, Spryo
    VC: Super Mario, Xevious, Sonic T.H., Altered Beast
    GC: 30 odd, only playing monopoly party and Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles these days.

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3

The PS3 and 360s are just as outdated, bud. Get over yourself.

Error Getting Statistics E7ernal's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I wish I had qued up for one... I could really do with a free sony bravia

Strikers: 017280 524282

Ads