Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5902-8435-1391-5947

Sad Launch day for the PS3...

Man, i almost.. almost feel bad for the PS3. The European Launch day was a mess. After expecting a crowd of 3,000 people at the Eiffel Tower launch only 40 showed up?

And what I am reading is that Microsoft did not make that any easier on them. NMy salutes to to Microsoft for knowing how to fight the good fight. Check this out over at Joystiq and see what Microsoft was up to during the launch of the Piss3.. sorry, P.S.3

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/23/mi...-euro-launche/

Also another site that was taped on the back of chairs given by Microsoft to people waiting in line ( the 20 out of 600 expected at a local store)

http://www.shkyw.org/

Visit us at Menenge.com and help our Community GROW!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5902-8435-1391-5947
    oh sorry this post was already made. Sorry about that.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah sometimes i get san diego and Europe mixed up too.

Actually it was good in some areas, others not so much. Truth is, that is just stupid. The reason being, they are promoting the idea that users have to abide by one system and cant enjoy them all.

Its like going to a line for a heavey metal concert and handing out chairs and signs that says "Even though britney is bald, she still loves you. Pop loves you"

Take it somewhere else, this is just stupid. Console wars are stupid. People who pick sides and play them are stupid.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Yeah sometimes i get san diego and Europe mixed up too.

Actually it was good in some areas, others not so much. Truth is, that is just stupid. The reason being, they are promoting the idea that users have to abide by one system and cant enjoy them all.

Its like going to a line for a heavey metal concert and handing out chairs and signs that says "Even though britney is bald, she still loves you. Pop loves you"

Take it somewhere else, this is just stupid. Console wars are stupid. People who pick sides and play them are stupid.
    Cry us a f*cking river. Console wars are good. They keep companies on their toes. Nintendo stepped up and delivered a superior product than crappy sony did this time around and we as fans have every right to be. The playstation deserves every bit of bad news/press it gets since its a horrible machine that just happens to play games.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Yeah....I dont think we are gonna see a PS4 guys

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    Cry us a f*cking river. Console wars are good. They keep companies on their toes. Nintendo stepped up and delivered a superior product than crappy sony did this time around and we as fans have every right to be. The playstation deserves every bit of bad news/press it gets since its a horrible machine that just happens to play games.
    Wrong. When one console trys to destroy another console, that kills the competition. That means the less competition, the closer you get to a monopoly, the closer you get to one type of system is the less varied your games will become.

Actually, your right, lets let consoles destroy themselves. I prefer PC gaming over all your little crap boxes.

MasterJEDI, a perfect name for a kid whos angry at the world. You hate a brand purely because you THINK its a horrible machine. When in fact, and it is a fact, that it is NOT a horrible machine. This is a FACT. Deal with it or go back to talking with your imaginary friends in your fairy forest wonderland.

Yeah....I dont think we are gonna see a PS4 guys
    way to early in the game to tell. Theres a lot of new stuff going on in the console gaming world. Old ideas are being trashed and companies are trying to grasp new concepts. When this happens its always going to be a rough ride.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol I'm no kid and why would I be angry at the world. Who are YOU!? I mean you come here and you spout these random statements as if you TRULY believe them! And Jedi do not hate first of all so I have no idea where you're going with that. Like I said cry me a freaking river. The Playstation sucks and its not worth any reasonable human beings time of day. You can dress it up however you like it but the Wii IS winning so far and will continue to win due to a variety of reasons including the great games and the great features it provides.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    This is funny, but i expected a less then good europe launch anyways. Especially funny because so many fanboys on here were almost 100% sure the Europe launch would be so much better then NA's.
    Last edited by PtonJalken; 03-23-2007 at 08:19 PM.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I'll say this once and everyone here should pay attention when I say this about the consumer market. "No money no options." Remember that. That will doom the PS3, because they assume everyone has cash to burn on anything they want no matter the cost.

Member #
    Friends
    5902-8435-1391-5947
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I'll say this once and everyone here should pay attention when I say this about the consumer market. "No money no options." Remember that. That will doom the PS3, because they assume everyone has cash to burn on anything they want no matter the cost.
    Very well spoken. Give us options, give us a 250 dollar system we could offered. In fact dont even give that if the other option at 600 dollars is gonna make feel like crap because we couldnt afford the expensive one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads