LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Regions

  1. #1
    Joined the dark side con77's Avatar
    Member #
    18749
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    611
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Regions

    i was going to get a ps3 from japan and i was just wondering is the ps3 region locked or can it play games from the uk and us if it a japanese console

  2. #2
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,071
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Region free
    You can play games from all over on every ps3
    But you can only play jap ps2 games

    Dont forget the step down converter


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  3. #3
    Joined the dark side con77's Avatar
    Member #
    18749
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    611
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Region free
    You can play games from all over on every ps3
    But you can only play jap ps2 games

    Dont forget the step down converter
    thanks alot

    ps just because i'm getting a ps3 doesn't mean the wii doesn't rock

  4. #4
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,071
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Who cares its your choice
    ill be getting one


    When theres some games I want on it


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  5. #5
    You're kidding, right? Minto's Avatar
    Member #
    8233
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,232
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    Quote Originally Posted by con77
    i was going to get a ps3 from japan and i was just wondering is the ps3 region locked or can it play games from the uk and us if it a japanese console
    why dont you just buy one in the uk they r not hard to find
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

  6. #6
    Joined the dark side con77's Avatar
    Member #
    18749
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    611
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by minto
    why dont you just buy one in the uk they r not hard to find
    they have sold out where i live they said they wont get more until may
    but i'll search again before buying one from japan

  7. #7
    You're kidding, right? Minto's Avatar
    Member #
    8233
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,232
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    Quote Originally Posted by con77
    they have sold out where i live they said they wont get more until may
    but i'll search again before buying one from japan
    haha not were i live they have tons they cant sell
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

  8. #8
    Wiitarded TwilightWarrior's Avatar
    Member #
    13221
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    300
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5783-4132-2401-7433
    YEa apprently where I live it will be really hard to get a Wii till about July

  9. #9
    Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    228
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Super Mancyland
    Posts
    19,071
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by con77
    they have sold out where i live they said they wont get more until may
    but i'll search again before buying one from japan


    I passed loads of stores in Manchester UK on Friday and they all had stock even asda wallmart
    But dont bother with the UK model its inferior

    But at 425 its a bit steap
    http://www.videogamesplus.ca/

    Get a US one from here for 327.66
    100 cheaper (only got games off them but it takes a week)
    But if it does a "360" on you you will have to buy another


    You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

    Spoiler Alert!

    @D_Bloke - My inane prattle


  10. #10
    Joined the dark side con77's Avatar
    Member #
    18749
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    611
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny


    I passed loads of stores in Manchester UK on Friday and they all had stock even asda wallmart
    But dont bother with the UK model its inferior

    But at 425 its a bit steap
    http://www.videogamesplus.ca/

    Get a US one from here for 327.66
    100 cheaper (only got games off them but it takes a week)
    But if it does a "360" on you you will have to buy another

    really but again why buy it dearer when you can get it cheaper

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts