LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

A couple of questions

Well I might buy another console from this generation (I have the wii) so I want to ask you guys something....about the friends list, everyone says it sucks but I dont know why...could someone tell me ? and this is a random question I dont think someone would know but what the heck ? when the ps1 came out after a while a small ps1 came out and same with the ps2 do u think there ganna do this with the ps3 ? and I heard the ps3 can use a wireless headset for online gaming...is it true ?
    Thanks

2. Ads

adf3424sdff
    i cant even be bothered to answer this

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal
    Well I might buy another console from this generation (I have the wii) so I want to ask you guys something....about the friends list, everyone says it sucks but I dont know why...could someone tell me ? and this is a random question I dont think someone would know but what the heck ? when the ps1 came out after a while a small ps1 came out and same with the ps2 do u think there ganna do this with the ps3 ? and I heard the ps3 can use a wireless headset for online gaming...is it true ?
    Thanks
    Wireless headset with blue tooth, yes it works. As for the size, who knows to be honest.

Member #
    Friends
    3258-9028-1778-7785
    Sounds a bit harsh lee lol . I'm not really sure but know one really knows whether a new version is going to come out or no-one would get the original? But we know we have seen 3 different colours, only 1 is out now.

Spoiler Alert!

adf3424sdff
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiGod
    Sounds a bit harsh lee lol . I'm not really sure but know one really knows whether a new version is going to come out or no-one would get the original? But we know we have seen 3 different colours, only 1 is out now.
    yea im sorry but i have answered loads of questions like this now and its getting boring

Ads