LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by PtonJalken
    Either way, Games cost alot and alot of em dont make profit in the end. Bluray will cost much more, so we will have to see if they will be able to make any $$.
    Yup, wii has too much this time. It has its MASSIVE nintendo fan base. Motion sencing grabbing millions, online SSBB and other nintendo greats will grab more hardcore gamers. PS3 is done. Your also forgetting the 360, I thought sony and nintendo fans would unite to overcome the 360 (in online console wars anyways.) I gusse I was wrong. Blu ray sucks because one if atleast 20 movies come out for bluray in the next 2 months someone PM me about it. Controller is well shit same for the past 11-12 years?. Little if any third party support. Its so big and heavy compared to the other systems, When ken whats his name was trying to show it off I thought it was a fake. Its being ported as a bluray player, rather then a game system.

Member #
    Friends
    The PS3 isn't as crap as you seem to think it is Wiitendo. it has alot of potential, but wether developers will use it, we don't know.
    <_< ... >_> ... <_< ... >_> ... o_o ..... O_O ZOMG IT'S GODZILLA!!!111!one!!!1

Member #
    Friends
    I will being getting the Wii I will not consider a $PS3$ mainly cuz of the cash However the PS3 is down, but its not out only time will tell but I think the Wii has hit its target its selling like wild fire Nintendo wii pretty much sell out before the stores open around my area
    Wiiman54

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads