LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    They didn't pay immersion or whoever, and when they were confronted about the lack of rumble they came up with the excuse saying rumble is "last gen"

    Sonys excuses

  2. #12
    Senior Member Stranger's Avatar
    Member #
    17604
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    856
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    silly ps3 owners

    WII HAS TEH PH1R3!!!!

  3. #13
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    They didn't pay immersion or whoever, and when they were confronted about the lack of rumble they came up with the excuse saying rumble is "last gen"

    Sonys excuses
    way to go jeff. Do you even do your research before posting crap? Sony was downplaying the fact they were dealing with some legal issues with Immersion (you didnt even know who they were), they planned rumble all along but could not use it till the legal work was done. Unfortunately for sony, this happened at a bad time. Like i said, every company from nintendo to microsoft has downplayed and hid the fact of their legal battles. Everyone one of them has gone through a ton already, chances are you dont even know about even half of them.

    Yes phil did say rumble wouldnt ship for the standard controller, at the same time legally he couldnt say that immersion was taking them to court. Its not excuses as so much as hiding the reason they cant talk about it nor make promises it would be there. The producer of God of War said they had planned for a long time to have the rumble feature in their 3rd installment as well and nothing has changed.

  4. #14
    Fully NextGen Enabled retro_joe's Avatar
    Member #
    19501
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    154
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by VampiricLugia
    You weren't paying ANY attention. It's external. Used solely for movies. MOVIES. Not GAMES. Now stfu and gtfo.

    And that's just like this, anyways. It's funny that Sony Rep's said that Rumble was unnecessary and last-gen, yet they're supposedly bringing it back.
    i'm still here ^^

    Still, MS said that there was no point in using Blue ray, but they jumped on the band-wangon, regardless if they're using it for movies or games, they contradicted themselves.

  5. #15
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    way to go jeff. Do you even do your research before posting crap? Sony was downplaying the fact they were dealing with some legal issues with Immersion (you didnt even know who they were), they planned rumble all along but could not use it till the legal work was done. Unfortunately for sony, this happened at a bad time. Like i said, every company from nintendo to microsoft has downplayed and hid the fact of their legal battles. Everyone one of them has gone through a ton already, chances are you dont even know about even half of them.

    Yes phil did say rumble wouldnt ship for the standard controller, at the same time legally he couldnt say that immersion was taking them to court. Its not excuses as so much as hiding the reason they cant talk about it nor make promises it would be there. The producer of God of War said they had planned for a long time to have the rumble feature in their 3rd installment as well and nothing has changed.
    way to go ******

    I don't need a lecture from you about your godly Sony

    i was talking about how Sony covers up their downfalls with excuses

    They didn't pay the money cause who knows why

    Then they go off saying its last gen

    Just like when the PS3s werent selling, then, they say its a GOOD thing!

    I'm done with your stupid smart*** ****

    If Sony siad shit tastes nice, you'd go and eat it.

  6. #16
    Fully NextGen Enabled retro_joe's Avatar
    Member #
    19501
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    154
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    If Sony siad shit tastes nice, you'd go and eat it.
    If Nintendo said spooning your dog was a new Warioware game, you'd play it.

    Shift has all consoles... he hasn't got a favourite

  7. #17
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by A RAND0M TAC0
    way to go ******

    I don't need a lecture from you about your godly Sony

    i was talking about how Sony covers up their downfalls with excuses

    They didn't pay the money cause who knows why

    Then they go off saying its last gen

    Just like when the PS3s werent selling, then, they say its a GOOD thing!

    I'm done with your stupid smart*** ****

    If Sony siad shit tastes nice, you'd go and eat it.
    Im fairly neutral but i will defend a system from misconceptions from fankids like you jeff.

    http://www.edn.com/article/CA6421009...=news&nid=2648

    read it and weep. After 5 years of legal battles Sony finally agreed to pay Immersion 90 million dollars. Its done, over with completed.

    Quote Originally Posted by retro_joe
    If Nintendo said spooning your dog was a new Warioware game, you'd play it.

    Shift has all consoles... he hasn't got a favourite

    oh gawd... ok you just gave me the worst mental image in the world. lol, that had me laughing quite hard. Thanks.

    Exactly, i dont have any favorites, but i am defending the misconceptions of the underdog here, which is the PS3. I prefer my PC gaming to everything else to be honest, but i like enjoying the best parts of each system. Fanboyism really is a disease and it needs to be eradicated so the inbreeding will stop.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 03-29-2007 at 10:50 PM.

  8. #18
    Like A Stone A RAND0M TAC0's Avatar
    Member #
    9127
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    631
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0882-4030-9133-6768
    Quote Originally Posted by retro_joe
    If Nintendo said spooning your dog was a new Warioware game, you'd play it.

    Shift has all consoles... he hasn't got a favourite
    i see no evidence of me being a nintendo fanboy?????

  9. #19
    Reow Jonny's Avatar
    Member #
    7677
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    68
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6209-9356-8877-3193
    when sony announced six-axis on their controller, wii fans started accusing sony of "copying" from the wii

    how come nobodies saying microsoft is copying sony with the blu-ray?
    i mean yes if microsoft release it its just going to be for movies etc, but they're still releasing it on their next gaming console.

    MICROSOFT ARE COPYING SONY!
    SONY ARE COPYING WII!
    WII is getting boring
    so sony will get boring too
    and then microsoft will get boring!
    then all fanboys will die and be extinct and we can all live happily ever after.

    and yes that masterjedi guy always makes up random crap and never backs up his words with facts, someone shoot him please

  10. #20
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny
    when sony announced six-axis on their controller, wii fans started accusing sony of "copying" from the wii

    how come nobodies saying microsoft is copying sony with the blu-ray?
    i mean yes if microsoft release it its just going to be for movies etc, but they're still releasing it on their next gaming console.

    MICROSOFT ARE COPYING SONY!
    SONY ARE COPYING WII!
    WII is getting boring
    so sony will get boring too
    and then microsoft will get boring!
    then all fanboys will die and be extinct and we can all live happily ever after.

    and yes that masterjedi guy always makes up random crap and never backs up his words with facts, someone shoot him please
    blu ray isnt sony's innovation...
    sony is just supporting blu ray
    while m$ is supporting hd dvd
    but if hd dvd fails m$ will offer blu ray players so people can still take advantage of the hd capabilities

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts