LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by captainff
    The #1 problem HAS to be the weight of the thing. There have been reports of grown men, although not well built grown men, using OAP shopping trolleys to carry the thing home. If that kind of experience is your first encounter with the console it is bound to put many people off.
    im sorry but thats bs. Grown men needing a shopping trolly to carry an 11lb console back home? My laptop weights that much and i carry it everywhere. The 360 is 10lbs and the wii is 3lbs. I could stack 4 wiis out of box and carry them easily.
    Im sorry but 11lbs is not even in the realm of being considered heavy, especially for a console thats not made to travel every where you go. Its weight shouldnt matter if its going to be sitting by your 60lbTV next to your 20lb cable box.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    I think the problem with the Ps3 iiiiiiis..... the launch titles, they haven't really impressed me. Then again, I've only tried Resistance. Other than that, although the price is high, it is a really good console.

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    #1. The price of the PS3
    #2. It is the cheapest Blue-Ray disc player in the market. I dont think it will be all that good!
    Nintendo Wii

3 Controllers, 2 Nun-Chuks, 1 VC Controller, Intercooling Fan, Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess, Redsteel, Warioware: Smooth Moves, Super Paper Mario

Black Nintendo DS Lite

New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    5159-5849-2777-9699
    i would have to say defintly have to be the price. as every time i go to bestbuy to check out ps3 games. i always see atleast two parents complaining about the price. i believe if sony doesnt lower the price in North America, people might lose intrest in the ps3 and everything it has to offer.

Ads