Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: p$3 in the UK

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    Nope, thats called an opinion, something everyone in entitled too.
    Thanks for pointing that out jay61 I put up a post in the lounge a couple weeks ago asking what a fanboy was. Some say a fanboy is a good thing, some say its not a good thing. I'm still confused about the whole fanboy thing.

Is this statement fanboyism?

"Anyways I'm not surprised because I expected all the hardcore sony fanboys with a hardon for the latest graphics to buy the p$3 and they did. Now that they have their overpriced machine sales have rapidly fallen as opposed to the 360 and Wii which continue to post high sales."

Member #
    Friends
    5159-5849-2777-9699
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    I'm laughing at all the accusations of "fanboyism". What a term. Anyways I'm not surprised because I expected all the hardcore sony fanboys with a hardon for the latest graphics to buy the p$3 and they did. Now that they have their overpriced machine sales have rapidly fallen as opposed to the 360 and Wii which continue to post high sales.

OH and your analogy to movie openings is not really relevant. A really successful movie continues to post HIGH numbers at the box office. Movies like Pirates of the Caribbean, Spider-Man, Star Wars, The Departed, 300 etc. Those are HITS because they continually stay #1 and they DO NOT drop after 1 weekend. So keep telling yourself that the p$3 didn't do anything out of the ordinary...I just posted the news and said I was surprised. Don't get all crazy because its bad news.
    hmm... thats strange everywhere I've read they have mentioned that the ps3 is actually doing better than the 360 in early sales wise. even at its high price point its still selling more, according to your "post" then their must be a lot of ps3 graphic/whores in the world then. wait a year or two the ps3 sales will reach 360, as there will be price drops and a larger game library will be out

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by 123eman
    hmm... thats strange everywhere I've read they have mentioned that the ps3 is actually doing better than the 360 in early sales wise. even at its high price point its still selling more, according to your "post" then their must be a lot of ps3 graphic/whores in the world then. wait a year or two the ps3 sales will reach 360, as there will be price drops and a larger game library will be out
    Well, to be fair, the 360 isn't going to just stop producing games for a while. While PS3 may have a price drop in a few years, so too will the 360. Likewise, while PS3 is building up a gaming catalogue, 360 will also be getting more games.

Personally, I think it may take PS3 a little longer to get the same sales as 360, and that's if they do.

Also, I've noticed a recurring theme. The "wait a while" defense. Can be used for any system, yet I've seen Sony fans (edging away from the word Fanboy) use it the most...

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads