LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Thank you for making a decent post that was well worth the entire read BrandonMcAuslan. I agree completly with what you are saying, the word "fanboy" is thrown around way too much when someone disagrees with something about another console even. We have to accpet that some people will not like other peoples tastes in consoles or anything, it's what makes us unique. And people saying "PS3 SUCKS!!!!!" is something that I am starting to get tired of aswell.
    If we can't have a decent debate/thread based on facts about something, then is it really worth it in the first place? No it isn't.
    Also, to those that feel the need to post something and not even bother to read the post at all, why do you bother saying something if it doesn't interest you? Cutting down on this kind of unecissary posting will also reduce the amounting of fighting these forums see. It very easily happens.

This is not a Play-Asia affiliate link - http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-aecb-49-en.html

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    But seriously, think before you post , then you might not look like such a fool
    This coming from the guy who couldnt read the OPs post before commenting. But seriously READ before you post, then might not look like such a fool (was what you said.) Im not going to argue about it with you. Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Once again you're trying to start an argument.. what's the point?
    Im not starting an argument, you are by saying I am. =) You cant tell me this when the post immediately following the OPs bit say "sorry i couldnt read all that.. fanboys rock" and " yay i no can read too Fanboy ftw". People shouldnt post stuff like that if they cant bother reading the OPs post. Its that simple. Im not gonna argue with you about it. Case closed.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 04-05-2007 at 12:08 PM.

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    People are going to be people, that's all it is. They can be stupid, or they can be smart. Most tend to pick the stupid side, though, and bash the hell out of one system without even reading up on it or playing it, as well as putting one system on a pedastal because they believe hardware and such means everything. In the end, people are going to be stupid. Fact of life.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I'm a fan of affordable prices, and great games.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    This coming from the guy who couldnt read the OPs post before commenting. But seriously READ before you post, then might not look like such a fool (was what you said.) Im not going to argue about it with you. Case closed.

Im not starting an argument, you are by saying I am. =) You cant tell me this when the post immediately following the OPs bit say "sorry i couldnt read all that.. fanboys rock" and " yay i no can read too Fanboy ftw". People shouldnt post stuff like that if they cant bother reading the OPs post. Its that simple. Im not gonna argue with you about it. Case closed.
    Shutup.

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Lol I agree. Shiftfallout's 1,000 page posts have no purpose. He'd argue the color of the sky.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    Lol I agree. Shiftfallout's 1,000 page posts have no purpose. He'd argue the color of the sky.
    And you would argue that FF7 was the only game that put the PS1 on the map.. oh wait.. you did argue that now didnt you? A game released 3 years after the console was already a success put the console on the map? Funneh. Good memories. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    Shutup.
    Oh that was mature. =)
    are you suggesting that "
    Too long to bother me arse ta read it!" and "Ok, i couldnt read all of that as it was too long but im sure it was something really interesting." are good posts to respond to the OPs well thought out post, even though it goes agaist my own stance on fanboys? I mean, he is basically saying something i dont agree with completely, and I have the decency, the ability, to read what he has to say before posting about it. I guess you support ignorant responses then? ;-)
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 04-07-2007 at 09:26 AM.

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I agree. And ShiftFallOut, that was a pathetic FF-based comeback. This is useless; it's a forum filled with retarded 12-year-olds. I honestly don't care what your response is to this. I, like most other people on this forum, don't really sit in bed at night comparing facts between game consoles, or thinking about how the word "fanboy" is overused.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by My god the Wii owns...
    I, like most other people on this forum, don't really sit in bed at night comparing facts between game consoles, or thinking about how the word "fanboy" is overused.
    Looks like we have something in common then. You see, im also a writer and am working on a script for a popular game franchise actually. A lot of times, writers get .. well writers block. I find spending time here gets the brain off the writing and onto something else, its easy for me to jump back into writing after commenting. Keeps the brain juices flowin so to speak. I dont care if you or anyone else likes it or not.

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol so you're not really here to discuss anything. You're just here to insult people and start fights which then gets your "creative juices" so to speak going? And if your writing is like anything you've written on this board then I'm sure your readers are bored to death by now. Seriously go to another board and get your "creative juices" going there instead cuz no one wants you here. You're just an annoying person who's #1 reason for being here is just to cause fights and argue about "fanboys" all day. It doesn't seem like you have a real purpose in life.

Ads