LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67
  1. #21
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    You're just an annoying person who's #1 reason for being here is just to cause fights and argue about "fanboys" all day. It doesn't seem like you have a real purpose in life.
    No, i enjoy discussion. I just have to deal with haters like you. You obviously hate sony, you hate everything but the wii, yet.. you are here. Here in this subsection... why? Well it seems like you are the one fighting if you are here and you dont even like the brand. Ironic...

  2. #22
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    No, i enjoy discussion. I just have to deal with haters like you. You obviously hate sony, you hate everything but the wii, yet.. you are here. Here in this subsection... why? Well it seems like you are the one fighting if you are here and you dont even like the brand. Ironic...
    I'll say it again ... Shutup.

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  3. #23
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    I'll say it again ... Shutup.
    Keep it up. =) In fact, say it a couple more times. Dont like what I say, no matter how logical it is, then ignore it. Its that easy.

  4. #24
    WiiChat Member Celestial's Avatar
    Member #
    16628
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,396
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Can't be bothered, shutup.

    360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

  5. #25
    <3 Rach Jay61's Avatar
    Member #
    19954
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    935
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Yeah anyway, putting aside shitfallout for a second...

    I think "Fanboy" is thrown about too much too much. Theres nothing wrong with being a fanboy because all it means is that you support one console strongly. The only bad thing is when people take it too far and attempt to force thier opinons on others...

    But to be fair some people take accusing fanboys a lil too far...something as little as "Yeah I don't really like the look of the PS3 at the moment" can get people ganging up and accusing you of being a fanboy...


    [Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]


  6. #26
    Novocain Stain'd ssbb_lover's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    518
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,771
    Friends
    27
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Guys, Shift is reasonable, you just have to come to terms wit him. I like debating (very different from arguing) personally, which is what Shift does.

    Lee J., you call him immature when he plans out his posts with tons of facts (most of the time a little too many ^_^), spell checks, etc. You didn't even read the OP which wasn't long at all. I'm not trying to start a fight, but that's what it looks like to me.

    Everyone else (besides MasterJedi2U) is also posting very immaturely. Think before you post. Pretty easy to incorporate when you're on here; I hope you use it.

    Btw, i'm a Nintendo fanboy (to a degree).

    *EDIT*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    I think "Fanboy" is thrown about too much too much. Theres nothing wrong with being a fanboy because all it means is that you support one console strongly. The only bad thing is when people take it too far and attempt to force thier opinons on others...

    But to be fair some people take accusing fanboys a lil too far...something as little as "Yeah I don't really like the look of the PS3 at the moment" can get people ganging up and accusing you of being a fanboy...
    Now that was a well thought out post, and I agree with it too. Fanboy has become a very loose term, like I said, "i'm a Nintendo fanboy (to a degree)." I support Nintendo two thumbs up, but it doesn't mean I can't enjoy the graphix power of the PS3, or the amazing online play that the 360 has, does it?
    Last edited by ssbb_lover; 04-07-2007 at 10:10 AM.

    Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

    We Want Young Blood.


  7. #27
    <3 Rach Jay61's Avatar
    Member #
    19954
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    935
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Heh thanks

    Yeah I'm a Nintendo fanboy at heart too. I try my best not to be one of the type who constantly backlash at fans of the other consoles for no reason and also to keep an open mind when it comes to companys...and to be honest its the best way to go. This way I get the broadest possible range of games to enjoy.


    [Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]


  8. #28
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    "Fear leads to ignorance, ignorance leads to bias, and bias... bias leads to the fanboy side"

    The problem is, people are thinking that in order to be a fan of something, you have to hate its counterpart. There are too many here who say they are proud to be fanboys, but all you see them doing is trash talking the other systems every chance they get. Thats not being a fan, thats just being a hater. Fans would rather talk about the good things about their systems, keep it exciting and fun, not go out looking to hate on the other systems.
    Anyways.. yoda...

  9. #29
    Ptowwnaagee! PtonJalken's Avatar
    Member #
    9842
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,059
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout

    "Fear leads to ignorance, ignorance leads to bias, and bias... bias leads to the fanboy side"

    The problem is, people are thinking that in order to be a fan of something, you have to hate its counterpart. There are too many here who say they are proud to be fanboys, but all you see them doing is trash talking the other systems every chance they get. Thats not being a fan, thats just being a hater. Fans would rather talk about the good things about their systems, keep it exciting and fun, not go out looking to hate on the other systems.
    Anyways.. yoda...
    = Big Sony Fanboy


    Lol jk, if more fans of sony were like shiftfallout (even tho ur posts get annoying :P ) Wiichat would be a much better place.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

    PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

  10. #30
    Banned MasterJedi2U's Avatar
    Member #
    14959
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    1,125
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Lol thats funny...Shift is the reason why wiichat is becoming worse.

    And yeah that Yoda quote is COMPLETELY WRONG. But then again you probably know what it is and just decided to be "clever/innovative" (sony style) and tweak it just a bit so its "new".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts