LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Stop slating the Ps3

Ok, i own a wii, i dont own a Ps3 but personally i think the Ps3 is a better console and why? well have u seen the games on the Wii, i mean really the only game ive played for more than 10 hours of game-play is Zelda, and ive completed that. Look at the bottom of my signature too see the rest of the games i own, the Wii isnt a console in my opinion, its a party product, good when u have ure mates round, but there isnt any serios games that i cant sit down and play on my own. The Ps3 will win the console war easy, they arent selling well as there too dear, but when it comes christmas they will fly of the shelves, the Wii is selling well at the moment because your average 15 year old boy can afford one, but at christmas the demand will be all on the Ps3. Also ive seen people saying games like Kh are going to xbox and wii, bull crap, no such thing is happening, but Ps3 are losing a lot of there big games, but Ps3are going down a different route, there starting to make new games from scratch such as MotorStorm which was an amazing game. The Wii is good, but when ive saved enough money for the Ps3, il probally just let my wii collect dust, i will play the odd good game that comes for it like SSBB, but the Ps3 is a real console. The same happened with my Game cube, was good at first but after a few months i was back to my Ps2, i only got the GC for Zelda, i only got the Wii for Zelda, but Sonys console is for real gamers.
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!

Member #
    Friends
    I feel the same way. I like my wii and all but I will get a ps3 too. I'll get all the really good titles for wii but the ps3 will probably be my main system. I want hd games and blu ray.

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    People mainly bash Ps3 here because there are a good handful of arrogant Ps3 Fanboys that take a hit on the Wii whenever possible.

There are some Wii fanboys here sure, and some are pretty stupid. But the worst fanboys ive seen on wiichat are indeed sony fanboys.

And PS Brian: No wonder you havnt played any good games, you dont own any except Zelda. And the Ps3 is having just as much problems if not more with their game selection then the Wii just to let you know.
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

adf3424sdff
    Yea, You 3 are right. PS3 does suck eye
    Last edited by adf3424sdff; 04-05-2007 at 02:46 PM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    The Wii has some excellent (hopefully) titles coming out later in the year such as Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy & Spider-Man 3. The current game list is OK, but it will improve.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    I don't think most* people would want to spend £430 on a console to give to someone for christmas

*Apart from rich people
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Slating? I'm confused.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    well how about ssx blur i am well into 45 hrs or so in to that game and my mate wii-bhoy is 34 hrs into dbz:tb2
    the wii in my opinon is not a party product
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Don't forget Resident Evil. PS3 and 360 get basicly the same version, while the Wii is getting it's own! Now hell yeah for that. 360 has Forza 2, and PS3 has Gran Turismo.

This Warhawk game everyone's been hyping up is gonna be download only which shows some problems.

Lessee....Oh, Resident Evil 4 is being remade once again for the Wii, with more features and such.

Manhunt 2 is going to be on the Wii.

Metroid Prime, Super Mario Galaxies, Spiderman 3, Scarface, Driver, and so many others as well. Party item? I think not. Viable investment? I think so.

PS3 is mainly for home entertainment as a whole, not just games. If it were just for games, then the price wouldn't be so god-forsakenly high. Yeah, it's a bargain for what's inside it, but if you took the unnecessary crap out and let the people have it as accessories, then the price would be a helluva lot lower!

Member #
    Friends
    The PS3 booth at CES was pathetic. No good games. Hardly any people. People keep talking about how great PS3 is going to be. I'll buy a PS3 when it's actually worth buying, but not now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads