LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I dont like alot of sony fans either, because they are too one sided....... But like the other person said, this is a competetion lol. You don't mix pleasure nor family with business.. But i am not sure if they would stoop so low even though they have a one year head start... but even if mircosoft was threaten by the wii because if they show signs of weakness they will be crushed in the gaming industry. So no matter what they have to believe in their products to the max. Next thing you know sony is trying to team up with nintendo to get back at mircosoft lol.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Heh, sucks to be them huh?

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by mk_south_london
    Apparently users of the ps3 who try 2 access their Hotmail accounts are notified of their cookies being disabled and cannot read their emails.
    If this message is true, isn't it the PS3 which cannot accept the cookies? If it's not, then isn't that the PS3 settings which prevent cookies or it's Sony lying to it's customers (with that message)...

There's plenty of other websites that use the cookie feature, in order to access it. Are those effected? (that wasn't a rhitorical question).

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpotato78
    I dont like alot of sony fans either, because they are too one sided....... But like the other person said, this is a competetion lol. You don't mix pleasure nor family with business.. But i am not sure if they would stoop so low even though they have a one year head start... but even if mircosoft was threaten by the wii because if they show signs of weakness they will be crushed in the gaming industry. So no matter what they have to believe in their products to the max. Next thing you know sony is trying to team up with nintendo to get back at mircosoft lol.
    You dont like sony fans because they are one sided? The same can be said for the Wii fans here in this forum. The truth is, fanboys are one sided regardless of the system they associate themselves with. There is no one side thats worse than the other.

As for sony and nintendo teaming up, they already did to beat sega way back in time. Then nintendo betrayed sony for their next project the (snes cd) and pulled out of the project to work with a european company, phillips. There was a backlash as many japanese found this move as a betrayal to not just the companies but to japan as a nation itself. Thus Sony continued by themselves and the playstation was born. Its really interesting the history of how these things come to be.

But anyways, only consumers suffer when companies attack eachother. Competition based off a superior product is always better than competition based off harming their opponent.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 04-08-2007 at 10:50 PM.

Pud
    Member #
    Friends
    I can get on my hotmail on the Wii so I think that Microsoft is against Sony completely or something, maybe just a bug, idk.

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    If this message is true, isn't it the PS3 which cannot accept the cookies? If it's not, then isn't that the PS3 settings which prevent cookies or it's Sony lying to it's customers (with that message)...

There's plenty of other websites that use the cookie feature, in order to access it. Are those effected? (that wasn't a rhitorical question).

no...users were able 2 access hotmail a while ago. Now itz gone

YOU SUCK^^^^

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by mk_south_london
    no...users were able 2 access hotmail a while ago. Now itz gone
    Ah, ok. So it's either Microsoft not wanting people accessing their service on a rival's machine, or Sony not wanting people accessing their rival's service...

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    HAHAHA!! Go Microsoft!!

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    i just tried doing this then, worked fine, yet another rumour, this is BULLSHIT

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    Sony could make all Sony movies f**k up the 360 that would be genius but illegal

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads