Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5159-5849-2777-9699
    Quote Originally Posted by mk_south_london
    Nope. Otherwise i wouldnt have posted this now..would i?
    wow you just made yourself look like a complete fool. why you may ask?

well i just signed in my hotmail account and even sent a email using my ps3 so either you don't have a ps3 to test this out and you just went on someone elses word or you just love making stupid posts.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    As long as they don't touch Gmail, I'm all right.

Wait, never mind. They can touch it all they want.

FOR I HAVE DA INTERWEBZ ON MI COMPUTAR!
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    5159-5849-2777-9699
    if you read my post above yours you'll find out that hotmail does indeed work and this is all just a stupid rumor by mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    Quote Originally Posted by 123eman
    if you read my post above yours you'll find out that hotmail does indeed work and this is all just a stupid rumor by mk_south_london
    Hello there.

http://www.ps3chat.com/playstation-3...ish-heads.html

Take a read. PLUS ive got 5 friends who have got ps3 and only one of them is able to access hotmail.

So....if u judge this on ur own experience........proves how clever u are.

try doin a lil research next time before u say something dumb like that

YOU SUCK^^^^

Member #
    Friends
    im another person who CAN access my hotmail on my ps3.=) yay for me

Member #
    Friends
    5159-5849-2777-9699
    Quote Originally Posted by mk_south_london
    Hello there.

http://www.ps3chat.com/playstation-3...ish-heads.html

Take a read. PLUS ive got 5 friends who have got ps3 and only one of them is able to access hotmail.

So....if u judge this on ur own experience........proves how clever u are.

try doin a lil research next time before u say something dumb like that
    well then how else am i supposed to judge this by? someone else's experience? that wouldn't be very credible now would it. and from what i can see i dont see how some ps3s can access hotmail while others cant. either your sources are lying to you or truly some can access it and some cant.
    oh and by the way your source only shows two people that couldn't access hotmail.

and another thing i love how people just automatically assume that if hotmail isnt working its Microsoft getting back at sony. like come on that would never happen, why because they will lose money (yes it may be little) but microsoft hates losing money for now reason.

have asked your friends to try it agian, as it may have been only that one day, maybe a server problem or a problem with their connection?
    Last edited by 123eman; 04-10-2007 at 07:59 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    well then how else am i supposed to judge this by? someone else's experience? that wouldn't be very credible now would it.
    Are we only posting things that have already made it into the media spotlight now? Can we no longer post threads based on personal experience or opinion?

and from what i can see i dont see how some ps3s can access hotmail while others cant.
    Firmware updates maybe?

either your sources are lying to you or truly some can access it and some cant.
    At least give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

oh and by the way your source only shows two people that couldn't access hotmail.
    One could argue that it is 2 "sources" too many...

and another thing i love how people just automatically assume that if hotmail isnt working its Microsoft getting back at sony. like come on that would never happen, why because they will lose money (yes it may be little) but microsoft hates losing money for now reason.
    Any corporation "hates" losing money. And how would this be the case? How would Microsoft lose money by not allowing PS3 users to not access hotmail accounts? Also, I've noted in my posts previous that it may be either company's "fault".

have asked your friends to try it agian, as it may have been only that one day, maybe a server problem or a problem with their connection?
    I'm sure mk_south_london would have updated the page if that was the case...

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    well then how else am i supposed to judge this by? someone else's experience? that wouldn't be very credible now would it. and from what i can see i dont see how some ps3s can access hotmail while others cant. either your sources are lying to you or truly some can access it and some cant.

Oh ffs.......U made me go and check it out myself. AND IT DOESNT WORK.
    Btw motorstorm looks really crap on a non hdmi cable.
    They all upgraded and it doesnt work OK??!!!

+thats just a catchy title

YOU SUCK^^^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads