LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Let's cover the previous storage capacity. The N64, DC, PS2, and Xbox. Around 90% of all games for each system did not use even 75% of the capacity for those consoles. I doubt few companies will manage to fill the entire Blue Ray capacity. Ogre Battle 64, Xeno Saga are just a handful of games that actually used the full capacity back then.

If you go over the capacity like Resident Evil 4, and FF7 that's also not meeting the target. Very few, and I mean very few games will come close to the exact capacity.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    I don't think it's too early to claim the inclusion of BR a mistake at all. Whether or not the system suceeds in the long run, it has had a very rough start. Sony and the PS3 have a poor public image at the moment, and it won't be easy to get back on their feet. Will they win in the end? Can't say. Would they have had a much clearer shot to victory with a $300 console six months earlier? Hell yes. What caused the delay and the price? Blu-Ray.
    When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
    Out of the corner of my eye
    I turned to look, but it was gone
    I cannot put my finger on it now
    The child is grown, the dream is gone
    I have become Comfortably Numb

Member #
    Friends
    sony's first party dev's are in teams.each team has a game to make.its not like the whole sony first party lineup is 1 big room of guys making the same games.ALOT of there first party games now were 3rdparty companies which sony bought.i.e. the dev comapny of lil big planet (cant remember the name)and sony's 1st party is HUGE.only EA sports is bigger.

know one is saying that they have to fill up all 50gb but even 30gb is more then 1 dvd9.the point is more discs is more money.but i feel im typing for no reason. the majority of the people on here dont listen and in fact have nextgen wars on there signature,so that shows how much they know.LMAO

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    I'd love for some names of these groups. Remember there is a difference between first and second party developers, so ones that seem to be first party may actually be second party.

Anyways, please share the list to see how many first party developers there are for the Playstation.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    im going to dig up the graph on beyond3d forum and ill post it as soon as i got it

Member #
    Friends
    ok as im STILL searching for this dumb graph the companies name is media molecule.sony purchased them after getting pitched the idea for little big planet.they are now first party

Member #
    Friends
    3258-9028-1778-7785
    Turtle, you repeatedly double post on these forums, please edit your previous posts!

Not many compaines do manage to fill the maximum storage capacity however if there is more space available, then 75% may be filled up, however this is still going to be more then what we have at the moment. Maybe soon enough we could be seeing a much higher potential of the PS3

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    i guess just delete them then if you dont like my posts

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by turtle112
    ok as im STILL searching for this dumb graph the companies name is media molecule.sony purchased them after getting pitched the idea for little big planet.they are now first party
    Ok. Anymore?

Also, it's interesting that they were only formed in January 2006. This seems to be their first game too. Well, I think we do need more British game developers, although I would have prefered them on a Nintendo console.

*sigh* I miss Rare...

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Ok. Anymore?

Also, it's interesting that they were only formed in January 2006. This seems to be their first game too. Well, I think we do need more British game developers, although I would have prefered them on a Nintendo console.

*sigh* I miss Rare...
    Rare was good. Anyone else a big fan of Conkers bad fur day? best game ever made .. maybe lol

As for MMs first game, it was rag doll kung fu found on STEAM. A popular downloadable game that uses the Half Life 2 engine and physics system.

Ads