LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Oh snap! Then he would also know the DS Lite is out selling the PSP. PSP is out selling the DS Phat. What does this all mean you ask? Well Nintendo once again screwed up and had to rethink their game plan. If it wasnt for that the DS would have had poor sales compared to the PSP.

Yea, they will go to great but cheap lengths to get the popular vote. How many GBA's did they make? Like 3 or something. Cant they get anything right the first time.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    I dont get it, all they are doing is just evolving!

For instance, ps2's graphics were garbage compared to GC, and Xbox..... But ever since ps3 came out, it seems that ps3 has best graphics this time around, "or is it 360, i dont know" but thing is that they evolved!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    I dont get it, all they are doing is just evolving!

For instance, ps2's graphics were garbage compared to GC, and Xbox..... But ever since ps3 came out, it seems that ps3 has best graphics this time around, "or is it 360, i dont know" but thing is that they evolved!
    360 has the best graphics processing unit. The PS3 is slightly below that. The PS3 has the best processing power this generation.

And you are right, gaming is evolving, which is funny to see people support the companies over gaming itself. Nintendo adds to gaming with stuff, microsoft with theirs, and sony with theirs. This competition is helping us gamers by mainstreaming the good things. Who wants to bet the next wave of consoles will all have some sort of motion sensing in them? will all be more multimedia friendly? will all have high end storage mediums like blue ray? They will and its great.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    360 has the best graphics processing unit. The PS3 is slightly below that. The PS3 has the best processing power this generation.

And you are right, gaming is evolving, which is funny to see people support the companies over gaming itself. Nintendo adds to gaming with stuff, microsoft with theirs, and sony with theirs. This competition is helping us gamers by mainstreaming the good things. Who wants to bet the next wave of consoles will all have some sort of motion sensing in them? will all be more multimedia friendly? will all have high end storage mediums like blue ray? They will and its great.
    I knew i was right about the 360 having better graphics, although i didnt know that the ps3 had better processing power, i could've that the 360 did!?!? Damit im confused!!!!

OH WELL, Thanks for clearing things up, All i can say, and everybody else could say is that, this generation as of right now is basically about evolving into something better, i wished that the graphics on wii evolved a lot more but it didnt, at least it did its best to evolve in gameplay! And as of right now its seems gameplay is overruling graphics from my standpoint, "I already know, that your gonna have your own opinion on this, and have a post that would counter mine!" Im not sure, but its only the beginning, and only future can tell now i guess!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Ads