Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    I believe thats for the GBA SP.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    The MMORPGs on computers like Wow & Second are declining users. Second Life lost quite alot of users but like I said technically it wasn't from loss of popularity it was from The 2 Nuclear Bombs hacked into the game....... But WoW is starting to lose users cause they either dont have enough time on their hands (With Working, etc) & they dont got the money to play monthly fees......
    actually its because theres new mmorpgs on the market. You can only play one game for so long before it starts getting old. I believe it still has over 7 million worldwide active subscribers.. thats awsome.

Your reasoning because people dont have the time or money is completely off. MMORPGS are more popular than ever. Second life is not made for kids by the way, quite a few people use it to make money. I know I did. It gets old though.

Im sorry but you are way out there in terms of reality.

Brawl, Galaxy, ftw! wiiisawesome's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1866-9177-4158-8306
    Nintendo will be at E3 in 2007 so maybe they might announce release dates for anticipated games such as SSBB or Super Mario Galaxy there? They are also attending the Entertainment for All Expo which is public...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/5238138.stm
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=161015
    Brawl Code: 3866-7670-3577 Name: Ali
    Tell me if you added me if you haven't already!

I love WiiChat!

Guitar Hero 2 Lover Robertking1123's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1240-9149-8383-7207
    i dont care about e3 i never been. and since they did what they did i wont ever get to go. even if it is one it will never be what it was. also those nintendo and xbox commercials where funny they made me wanna buy em. the ps3 one just blabbed about how great it was (sounds like someone on here i know) and how it could be smarter than me. it was just long winded.

plus i notice the sony one was about the ps3 the microsoft one was about the xbox 360. but the best commercial for nintendo was one for gameboy advance?

now i understand that if all you where shooting for was the entertainment factor, then i understand your choice as far as the nintendo one. but what was so great about the ps3 one? informative yes but it was boring. not entertaining at all.
    Add me and ill add you. Maybe when wii can play games online i can whoop your ass. till then send a message or a Mii. Also give a brotha some rep points. click the lil mushroom.

Member #
    Friends
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertking1123
    i dont care about e3 i never been. and since they did what they did i wont ever get to go. even if it is one it will never be what it was. also those nintendo and xbox commercials where funny they made me wanna buy em. the ps3 one just blabbed about how great it was (sounds like someone on here i know) and how it could be smarter than me. it was just long winded.

plus i notice the sony one was about the ps3 the microsoft one was about the xbox 360. but the best commercial for nintendo was one for gameboy advance?

now i understand that if all you where shooting for was the entertainment factor, then i understand your choice as far as the nintendo one. but what was so great about the ps3 one? informative yes but it was boring. not entertaining at all.
    I believe I said that already. Glad someones on my side.

PSWII60=Ownage :D Nintendofan1990's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Oh..My..God!!
    That is so damn scary!!
    Well then, this ones weard...
    [MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=DyFrekxy7wg[/MEDIA]
    Last edited by Nintendofan1990; 05-19-2007 at 02:24 PM.

PSWII60 FTW!

Member #
    Friends
    I never got that baby commercial, but im not going to cry over sueing sony over it.

It seemed rather stupid and pointless, and if it did have a point, I'm not sure many people would understand what it was. If it was to creep people out it sure worked on the people on this board, didn't to me though. I laughed and thought "ok wtf does that have to do with the ps3?" I think that if they added a little more meaning to their commercials the system would've sold better its first few months of release
    Last edited by tgjester7; 05-17-2007 at 03:35 PM.

Brawl, Galaxy, ftw! wiiisawesome's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1866-9177-4158-8306
    They're trying to make it seem like you're supposed to worship it and how the PS3 makes you happy because the baby's tears go back in when it sees the PS3...I dunno..
    Brawl Code: 3866-7670-3577 Name: Ali
    Tell me if you added me if you haven't already!

I love WiiChat!

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by wiiisawesome
    They're trying to make it seem like you're supposed to worship it and how the PS3 makes you happy because the baby's tears go back in when it sees the PS3...I dunno..
    I agree, the ps3 is okay, but the commercial i really dont get i at all!!
    The Commercial to Me, Makes No Sense At All, I say it Perferbly(Not sure if i spelled it right) I hate The PS3 Commercials!! "Well at least the majority of Them!"

PSWII60=Ownage :D Nintendofan1990's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    I thought the one with the baby was pretty cool. I actually like most of the PS3 commercials. They are much better than the ones for Wii.
    The baby one freaked me out... the eggs one made me laugh, the rest of the PS3 commershalls own Wii comershalls..

PSWII60 FTW!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Ads