+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    En4Neo:
    Tekken is a good one. But you've just named Developers, Not games
    Developers can easily make games for ANY console.
    An announced Exclusive Game will stay Exclusive for ALOT longer

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    i think gaming as a hobbie is no different. You get what you pay for.
    Whats thats then.... PS3 Exclus..... No wait they're all going..

That was a joke btw if you didn't get it xD
    Last edited by Wii_Smurf; 04-20-2007 at 11:50 AM.

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_Smurf
    Tekken is a good one. But you've just named Developers, Not games
    Developers can easily make games for ANY console.
    An announced Exclusive Game will stay Exclusive for ALOT longer
    well actually there are quite a few developers that stick to one system, often being supported by that company. There is such thing as an exclusive developer, especially if say sony funds part of their efforts. Or nintendo or microsft..ect

Often times its not suprising to have a big company own a lot of smaller ones with different names.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yeah. Obviously Companies take over...
    And you see Exclusive Developers once every like never

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah. Obviously Companies take over...
    And you see Exclusive Developers once every like never
    are you purposefully ignorant or just in denile?
    Exclusive developers exist. Dont belive me, do a freakin google search instead of acting like la douche.

Cnet one said:"Hardware outstanding, loss of many exclusive developers gives me chills." Concerning the PS3. Another Headline from gamespot "SCEE and Guerrilla Sign Exclusive Development and Publishing Agreement".

You just got owned =)

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Final Fantasy 13 could run on the Wii if Square Enix wanted it to...its as plain and simple as that.

Once again the "money" argument is pulled out. Of course anyone who doesn't like sony is poor and can't afford a p$3. So why then are there 10 million XBox owners? After all it was pretty expensive at $400 dollars a year ago. The fact is that p$3 is not worth it and it probably never will be. I don't care how much power and how awesome the graphics are. It still doesn't hide the fact that some of these games are pure crap. I've watched the trailers and I've even played a few of them. Nothing whatsoever is that appealing to me that it demands over $600.00 on a machine alone. I can name 15 games from Microsoft alone that make my mouth water with anticipation and thats why I'm probably going to get an Elite. But then again I'm just a dumb Nintendo fanboy so what do I know?

Member #
    Friends
    masterjedi you make me laugh with that last line lmao.. But no i don't think the demand is that high for me to get it lol

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Shift. I did say 'You see Exclusive Developers Once every never'
    And notice the part the Bold. 'Once every never' is just an expression....

Of course they exist, Anyways the fact is that FF in a big thing to Sony and if they do lose it, Thats a Masive blow, You may not realise it but it is. And if you can't see that, Well your just "purposefully ignorant"

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Shift. I did say 'You see Exclusive Developers Once every never'
    And notice the part the Bold. 'Once every never' is just an expression....

Of course they exist, Anyways the fact is that FF in a big thing to Sony and if they do lose it, Thats a Masive blow, You may not realise it but it is. And if you can't see that, Well your just "purposefully ignorant"
    Every once never means is a sarcastic term saying it never existed.

And you are overexagerating the whole FF exclusive deal. The chances are high that it stay exclusive, very high. If it went multiplatform you would only see it on 3 systems. PC, PS3 and 360. IT CANNOT RUN on the Wii. No how much one wants to argue this, it cannot happen. If then it were on the 360 and PS3, then you have to compare the cost of multipul dvds to one blue ray. You also have to think, the game is still going to the PS3 only reaching a broader audience with the 360. Its not a huge blow. It just increases the number of customers for square. It will not have as big of an impact on the PS3 as you make it seem. Im sorry but this is just reality. People who want to play it on ps3 will play it on the ps3, they will get benefits from using blue ray and HOME. Theres a lot more exciting projects on the horizon for Sony, not just FF.

Member #
    Friends
    8448-6260-2078-1629
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi2U
    I agree with you Smurf if Final Fantasy is multiplatform thats a huge hit to sony. It won't destroy them but still its pretty significant. And I wish Square Enix would just go ahead and make a formal announcement either way so that the rumor mill can just quiet down. Right now I just have this gut feeling that the main Final Fantasy might appear on ALL 3 consoles but it will have different names...sorta like The GodFather and how it has different names for the Wii and the p$3 right? But thats just a theory. I'd love to have Final Fantasy on the Wii since I'm not a big fan of Crystal Chronicles (although the next one does look a lil promising). The Wii is definitely capable of handling a FF game even if it has to come in several discs which I wouldn't mind. Anyways thats just my opinion. We'll find out the truth though as the weeks roll thru so I can be patient.

P.S. Theres also news that sony has NO plans to drop the price of the p$3.

thats why they are laying off workers for the Gaming division.. according to Kotaku
    PM to add me to Wii and from there we can add different games!

Brawl: 2921-8766-9978

Member #
    Friends
    5251-2094-6508-9892
    Yeah I heard about that...it appears like sony has some serious cash flow issues in the gaming area.

P.S. I definitely think that Final Fantasy is coming to the Wii. I hope so and until Square says otherwise I'll continue to think so.

Ads