Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ya but it most likely isn't real. I doubt Sony would ever be stupid enough to post slaughtered animals and topless chicks in their magazine. Either way this will probably hurt Sony's reputation.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    Yes, I can see that, but this is for no apparent reason. Killing a harmless animal, skinning it and wearing it in a commercial, a DAMNED commercial! This is not a valid exuse in my opinion. My god this stuff ticks me off ... a lot as you can see.

And BTW, if anyone is thinking - "So what, it's just 1 animal."

Put it this way, god forbid one of your family members died, would you, it's just 1 person. Think of it like that.

I'm sorry if outbursted on you guys, but I'm really get mad when an animal is abused for something unnessecary.

-FR.

Outside of Europe and North America, they do much, much worse things to animals daily. I was in Argentina visiting family 3 years ago and saw mules/chickens being slaughtered on street corners.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by tgjester7
    Outside of Europe and North America, they do much, much worse things to animals daily. I was in Argentina visiting family 3 years ago and saw mules/chickens being slaughtered on street corners.
    But they were probably doing it for food, not just for fun.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

But they were probably doing it for food, not just for fun.
    Ya, you're most likely right.. I have no clue why touchy-feely crap irritates me

Member #
    Friends
    Having been places internationally, a dead goat means very little. Animals are a source of food and symbolism, we are carnivores.

That party looked great, i wish i was there. Topless girls, a dead sacrafictial goat, alcohol. Thats the best damn toga party ever. The thing is, God of war is a MATURE franchise, if you have played the game you would have seen a lot of death, blood, and boobs. After defeating the first level you get done with two topless woman. Then go and kill some more.

In asia they will chop up a cat for food or for fur, in every country they slaughter cows and chickens. Goats have always been used for offerings and still are to this day. Grow up and learn about the world, because the world certainly does not revolve around any one country.

Hell, when I heard about ozzy ozborne biting the head off a bat at his rock concert, i thought that was awsome as all hell. For all you know that goat could have already been dying, was in pain and put to sleep or was going to be cooked.

Some of You people are funny. I give who ever was running that events props for having the balls to do it. If sony really knew what was planned they probably wouldnt have sponsored it to be honest.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Having been places internationally, a dead goat means very little. Animals are a source of food and symbolism, we are carnivores.

That party looked great, i wish i was there. Topless girls, a dead sacrafictial goat, alcohol. Thats the best damn toga party ever. The thing is, God of war is a MATURE franchise, if you have played the game you would have seen a lot of death, blood, and boobs. After defeating the first level you get done with two topless woman. Then go and kill some more.

In asia they will chop up a cat for food or for fur, in every country they slaughter cows and chickens. Goats have always been used for offerings and still are to this day. Grow up and learn about the world, because the world certainly does not revolve around any one country.

Hell, when I heard about ozzy ozborne biting the head off a bat at his rock concert, i thought that was awsome as all hell. For all you know that goat could have already been dying, was in pain and put to sleep or was going to be cooked.

Some of You people are funny. I give who ever was running that events props for having the balls to do it. If sony really knew what was planned they probably wouldnt have sponsored it to be honest.
    Quote For Truth

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I doubt Sony would do this plus the party doesn't look like something someone as big as Sony would throw

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout

I think it's wrong to kill a goat just for advertisements, but if it was just for food which I'm thinking it was it's not really bad because we are omnivores as you said.

You gotta admit though, this was still a stupid move for Sony.
    Last edited by En4Neo; 04-28-2007 at 11:13 PM.

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    if sony is really behind this I doubt that they killed the goat for advertisement purposes. its easy to make some phone calls and get any dead animal you need. that goat's meat was probably not good, and cheap to get, and if the meat was good, it was already dead, they didn't kill it for the advertisement. I am against animal cruelty, and this is not it.

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I didn't know Sony supported the older religions? I don't recall Pagans looking like that though. Will they worship the Sun, Moon, or call America the giant Turtle (Native Amercian Religion talks of a giant turtle)? Pagan religion is still practiced in some parts of the world. Mostly Stone Hedge.

Is that a bamboo cup she's holding? Were they on drugs? I hope so. No sane person should have to explain this. I said a few months ago they should have fired their European PR staff for their racist PSP adds. Looks like Sony gave them promotions.
    Last edited by sagema; 04-28-2007 at 11:42 PM.

Ads