LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I understand you neo. I think however this God of War 2 party is not a direct result of Sony. These events happen all the time in the entertainment industry, i have been to many myself. Its no secret that the creator of the god of war franchise is a bit of a party guy, and these types of parties often make use of stunts and shock value. If a rep of sony was directly involved in this, it probably would not have been allowed to happen. My guess is who ever did the planning got carried away.

I see it all the time. But i really dont think they went out and killed a goat just for that party. Its not hard to obtain dead animals. Either way, i do not find it shocking, then again I am human and we are at the top of the food chain. Killing animals wont bother me, I only hate it when they suffer. Thats it.

I dont think they just let the goat rot after that event either, most likely it was used as it was ment to be used and not wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I didn't know Sony supported the older religions? I don't recall Pagans looking like that though. Will they worship the Sun, Moon, or call America the giant Turtle (Native Amercian Religion talks of a giant turtle)? Pagan religion is still practiced in some parts of the world. Mostly Stone Hedge.

Is that a bamboo cup she's holding? Were they on drugs? I hope so. No sane person should have to explain this.
    Not familiar with god of war are we? lol its based off greek mythology and the gods. Thus topless women, togas, goats and paint, wine and alcohol. In history each god had a following and for each one there were either sacrifices, sex orgys, music, dancing, fun, sorrow, ect... The main character of the franchise is supposed to be one of the last Spartans i believe.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 04-29-2007 at 12:42 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    wow just WOW...its still not gonna stop me from buying ps3(just 10 more monthes)

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Mau
    Member #
    Friends
    8829-6844-1117-2743
    people just wan't to criticize everything they see, always the bad part. thats why I think there is no freedom anymore, specially in the USA, here, there is no freedom of speech. if that was showed here in the USA, they probably have a law suit by now. no freedom.

Member #
    Friends
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Um I am pretty sure THIS IS LONDEN is a tabloid. Yall are all retarded and F* idiots.

Hook'em Wii

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    Don't you dare defend this trash Shift. This is the same damn staff that made those racist PSP adds! They should have fired them way back! I can't imagine Nintendo nor Microsoft pulling this garbage. The only reason they did this stunt is they aren't located in the US where they'd get fired, sued, and removed.

Member #
    Friends
    7076-3815-8734-5054
    We All Knew That The People At Sony Were A Bunch Of SOB's

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    I can't imagine Nintendo nor Microsoft pulling this garbage.
    Nintendo owned and opperated Sex Hotels in Japan. This was where couples and protitutes would go and have sex, party and do drugs. But i bet you didnt know that either.

Again, i would have loved to be at that party. Then again, I am grown up. ;-)
    I dont see anything wrong from that article, and to be honest, we dont even know how credible it really is. Were you there?

READ: "The party was held last month in Athens in homage to the game’s Greek mythology themes. Revellers partied against the floodlit backdrop of the Parthenon.

The Sony spokesman said the animal had not been slaughtered for the event but had been bought from a local butcher by the Greek company hired to stage the event. "

It helps to read the ENTIRE article now dont it?
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 04-29-2007 at 01:19 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    5935-0595-2673-3600
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Nintendo owned and opperated Sex Hotels in Japan. This was where couples and protitutes would go and have sex, party and do drugs. But i bet you didnt know that either.

Again, i would have loved to be at that party. Then again, I am grown up. ;-)
    I dont see anything wrong from that article, and to be honest, we dont even know how credible it really is. Were you there?
    So did Sony. Not that important. But like usual Sonys way of marketing sucks.......

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    So did Sony. Not that important. But like usual Sonys way of marketing sucks.......
    I dunno, i personally like it. They have the balls to do it, and i think people are too sensative. Feminist, animal rights, special interest groups, they are all nazis trying to force society into their play things. They all get pissed off over every little thing, that it really doesnt matter what you do becuase you will get attacked for it anyways. I think they make it a job to be offended, even if they dont really care, they pretend to care.

As for Sony and the sex hotel, i dont really care. I was responding to the guy who thinks nintendo is a saint. I really dont care because im only interested in the product. I have a realistic view on the world and history.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    I dunno, i personally like it. They have the balls to do it, and i think people are too sensative. Feminist, animal rights, special interest groups, they are all nazis trying to force society into their play things. They all get pissed off over every little thing, that it really doesnt matter what you do becuase you will get attacked for it anyways. I think they make it a job to be offended, even if they dont really care, they pretend to care.

As for Sony and the sex hotel, i dont really care. I was responding to the guy who thinks nintendo is a saint. I really dont care because im only interested in the product. I have a realistic view on the world and history.
    I wouldn't exactly say Sony has such huge balls, they're recalling most of the magazines I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads