LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    PS3 sucks and stop complaining about people hating PS3, because PS3 SUCKS!!!
    hmm that really made me want to buy a ps3. I think I'll go pick one up now

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    PS3 sucks and stop complaining about people hating PS3, because PS3 SUCKS!!!
    This is coming from the boy who says all M rated games suck.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    he didnt know his facts and such but, he, in no way is 11. saying his name is nintendofan1990, He's 16 or 17. and you probably shouldnt even use someone's as age a comeback. There is some pretty educated youngsters on these forums.
    your right i'll edit it and just put "kid."

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    If you don't like the PS3 stay out of this section. I personally think the PS3 is a great console and even thought it doesn't have many good games as of now, I predict it will come out on top in the end. Also as I've said before, why do you care if Sony improved on a few others companies ideas? It just makes the console better for us and you shouldn't care unless you work for Microsoft or Nintendo. The price isn't that bad, it will drop eventually anyway and who cares if people were killed over it? That has nothing to do with how good the PS3 is. I find that most of the people that bash the PS3 only do so because they are too poor to actually afford one.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5435-9829-5121-8955
    I think it's because the PS3 is trying to spread to a multi-media platform more than 360 it gets bashed because people only look at software, graphics and online but if you are looking for a console with a ton of great games like the PS2 I think you are going to be dissapointed

Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    well i have a ps3 and i love it!, i play it more then my wii, why cant people heep the stupid threads like this to themselves, whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiZero
    I think it's because the PS3 is trying to spread to a multi-media platform more than 360 it gets bashed because people only look at software, graphics and online but if you are looking for a console with a ton of great games like the PS2 I think you are going to be dissapointed
    I think the PS3 will probably have a shitload of games like the PS2 did once it gets more established. You can't really compare the consoles at this stage since the PS3 and Wii have just recently been released. The PS3 has more good games than the 360 did when it was at the same stage, since the PS3 didn't have any good launch titles while the PS3 has a few good games already.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Probaly because they want to get........ NOTICED!!! This is what Fanboys always do!
    That
    Is
    A
    Shame!

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    The most annoying thing is that the Nintendo fanboys are all loud and annoying. Sony and Microsoft fanboys are generally more mature and keep their thoughts about the other console to themselves, or they will just say they don't like the Wii and give a few reasons while still respecting the people that like the console. Nintendo fanboys are usually just stupid idiots that feel threatened by the PS3 so they go around say PS3 sux and if you like PS3 then you suck without giving any reasons or anything.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    The most annoying thing is that the Nintendo fanboys are all loud and annoying. Sony and Microsoft fanboys are generally more mature and keep their thoughts about the other console to themselves, or they will just say they don't like the Wii and give a few reasons while still respecting the people that like the console. Nintendo fanboys are usually just stupid idiots that feel threatened by the PS3 so they go around say PS3 sux and if you like PS3 then you suck without giving any reasons or anything.
    That is exactly what im saying! There over they're trying to get noticed like the other fanboys, who say the ps3 sucks, the reason why i think they say it sucks is because they either cant afford it or they just hate SONY for no reason at all, which doesnt make any sense!

That is what makes it a SHAME!!!

Ads