LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    What does that image have to do with the article? Nothing. You are just crazy, attention starved. Are we going to see rotting corpses when the PS3 makes headlines in the next post? How about I crack a joke about burning infants while I talk about Wii sales? It's out of place, like you Shift.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    What does that image have to do with the article? Nothing. You are just crazy, attention starved. Are we going to see rotting corpses when the PS3 makes headlines in the next post? How about I crack a joke about burning infants while I talk about Wii sales? It's out of place, like you Shift.
    Someone had a bad day!
    I suggest that you go to bed NOW!
    He started the thread he can do what ever he wants on his thread.

tiss all!

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    Someone had a bad day!
    I suggest that you go to bed NOW!
    He started the thread he can do what ever he wants on his thread.

tiss all!
    Yea, im gonna have to agree with Hybrid, he made the thread, so that means he has the ability to write what ever he wants to post on thread!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sagema
    that time of the month again eh? You need to Relax. Take your meds and dance.

Seriously though, you are a drama queen. The image is there for a reason, to make people laugh and let them read an interview. If you cant deal with it, then dont bother reading a thread I made. The only person that would be offended is david hasslehoff... Are you david hasslehoff?

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    ^^^ Good One!!!

Member #
    Friends
    lol good ol Kit and Michael.. i always knew something was going on between those two!

i still need to play MGs2-3 the first was awesome... i should play some old NES metal gear lol... mgs2-3 were relesed for PS2 right?

not trying to derail the thread.. sorry

Member #
    Friends
    Heres something I like. After Sony left E3, they had their Gamers Day event. It cost them a fraction of the price, they had more media to show and no interuptions and no drama. Looks like leaving E3 was a good move.

www.gametrailers.com

^ they have posted a ton of new footage of the PS3 games coming out. Many exclusives and some new features. At one point the first 8 pages were mostly all ps3. Not bad at all.

After watching more video on the Eye of Judgement, sony has shown they have something new and innovative to equally match the wiimoteplay. I like the way gaming is progressing for both companies. Those japanese companies really bring innovation to the table first. Good show. The ps3 is far from dead after watching whats in store for the console.

Ads