+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Stupid Insignifigant Mii Airick1994's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2577-1977-2328-3293
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    ... did you NOT get what was said? obviously you didnt. The PS2 had a slow launch period as well, and now its one of the most successful consoles ever made. The PS3 has has surpassed the Xbox 360's launch sales, and look how well the 360 is doing.

So obviously your perspective is a tad off, alex. Remember that, its part of your education.
    Ok, not to be a piss off, but one of the most succesful consoles ever made isn't saying much. People'll think I'm stupid asying that (I'm starting to think I am), but there haven't been 100's and 100's of consoles. And most of the ones that exist are out of style. So really, it's like saying is in the top 10 of about...10.
    /-\IRI(|< 1994

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by alexgc87
    By the way, you don't know anything about my education...
    You don't know who i am... you would sh*t your pants if you knew...
    then help me sh1t my pants. =) Explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Airick1994
    Ok, not to be a piss off, but one of the most succesful consoles ever made isn't saying much. People'll think I'm stupid asying that (I'm starting to think I am), but there haven't been 100's and 100's of consoles. And most of the ones that exist are out of style. So really, it's like saying is in the top 10 of about...10.
    It is saying much, especially since the PS2 is still being sold and they are still making ps2 games. Consider the situation and history of the playstation console so far, and the media feedback it has gotten and thus also the results.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 05-19-2007 at 02:17 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    I hope my last post didn't sound too offensive, anyway, in this life you never know the people you're going to find in your way...

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    then help me sh1t my pants. =) Explain.

It is saying much, especially since the PS2 is still being sold and they are still making ps2 games. Consider the situation and history of the playstation console so far, and the media feedback it has gotten and thus also the results.
    you said somethign ebfore saying "did you get what i said, obviously you didn't", well i don't think you got what he was trying to saw

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    I hope my last post didn't sound too offensive, anyway, in this life you never know the people you're going to find in your way...
    I still havent sh1t my pants yet! dont dissapoint me. And it goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    you said somethign ebfore saying "did you get what i said, obviously you didn't", well i don't think you got what he was trying to saw
    Between this thread and the other top thread in this subsection, both short and deal with the subject matter of which I brought up. I assumed he had read both threads. Which he has. I understood exactly what was said, and the response i felt was good.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 05-19-2007 at 02:25 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Sorry, i can't give you that pleasure right now...maybe someday though . Then you'll understand the meaning of the sh*t in your pants...
    As for now, let's just leave it at my education level... Just gonna say i'm reAlly smart (or intelligent if you like)... But you're welcome to think whatever you want to think...
    Last edited by alexgc87; 05-19-2007 at 02:33 PM.

Stupid Insignifigant Mii Airick1994's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2577-1977-2328-3293
    Well, TO ME (and I know no one cares) it's not saying much.
    /-\IRI(|< 1994

Member #
    Friends
    Sorry, i can't give you that pleasure right now...maybe someday though . Then you'll understand the meaning of the sh*t in your pants...
    As for now, let's just leave it at my education level... Just gonna say i'm reAlly smart (or intelligent if you like)... But you're welcome to think whatever you want to think...
    LOL you are so full of it. Btw champ, you are confusing ego with smarts. Smart people do not admit they are smart, or so I believe. They prove they are smart by action, not by childish boasting.

Member #
    Friends
    Oh no! I don't fit in your ''smart person'' profile... that's a shame...
    As i previously said, you're welcome to think whatever you want, champ.

Member #
    Friends
    After reading some forums where you have participated i can see it's not precisely me the EGOist... (you can perfectly understand what i mean...)
    How can you and you're EGO live in the same house, i mean if you have one (*hint* house).

Ads