+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    or you could just bite me!

I will have to remember that "bit of fun" line the next time i dress up in a KKK outfit and walk into a black baptist church.
    ...I WANNA DO THAT! xD

Member #
    Friends
    4883-9225-1818-3903
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Sorry, it wasnt funny. It is another one of those things that someone will only appreciate if they have a sense of humour.
    I agree with you whole heartedly there Shift.
    Also I read through all of the comics on that site and some are pretty good. Well, for a web comic.
    Last edited by Flagel; 05-21-2007 at 03:38 PM.
    Post is there ^^^
    How dare you state a different point of view, you complete fanboy! /sarcasm

Member #
    Friends
    lmao great comic

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagel
    I agree with you whole heartedly there Shift.
    Also I read through all of the comics on that site and some are pretty good. Well, for a web comic.
    nice, you figured out how to alter quotes. I said "bias" not sense of humor. They are not the same as I am sure you are aware of.

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    good and true
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    Looks like some people REALLY don't have a sense of humor at all!!! (a.k.a. you Shift! )

Can't you just laugh sometimes? I laughed quite a bit when i saw that pic... AND would have still laughed if they had mocked ANY of the other consoles...I can't believe the answer you got there...it's just pure nonsense! Hilary Clinton?? WTF??
    Plus that story about them resurrecting like a phoenix (the phoenix part is mine ) You posted that like 10 times before (didn't check...) pretty sure EVERYBODY read it, i just want to read some fresh arguments...(not saying with this that your agument was correct though! )

It's just FUN!

Now, please gimme a smile!...Just one!...Maybe a little one?...A tiny one?...A microscopic one?...No? Okay...kill me now...PLEASE!
    Last edited by alexgc87; 05-21-2007 at 06:25 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by alexgc87
    Looks like some people REALLY don't have a sense of humor at all!!! (a.k.a. you Shift! )

Can't you just laugh sometimes? I laughed quite a bit when i saw that pic... AND would have still laughed if they had mocked ANY of the other consoles...I can't believe the answer you got there...it's just pure nonsense! Hilary Clinton?? WTF??
    Plus that story about them resurrecting like a phoenix (the phoenix part is mine ) You posted that like 10 times before (didn't check...) pretty sure EVERYBODY read it, i just want to read some fresh arguments...(not saying with this that your agument was correct though! )

It's just FUN!

Now, please gimme a smile!...Just one!...Maybe a little one?...A tiny one?...A microscopic one?...No? Okay...kill me now...PLEASE!
    I guess its only funny if you cant process information. Humor is funny for a reason, when there is a lack of good reason, then it ceases to be funny. In this case, there is a lack of reason and quite a bit of bias, in which it makes a statement, much like a political cartoon, that is only enjoyable if and only if the viewer falls under the bias statement found within the image itself. I look at that and I scratch my head because, its not funny, and it doesnt make any sense. Im sorry if kids can laugh about poop and pee, and in this case i see the same thing.

As for the ressurecting pheonix? wtf are you talking about? lay off the drugs nacho libre, you are going loco. Also the hilary thing, you wouldnt get it. Most here probably wouldnt. A select few, with a head on their shoulders would. (it concerns US politics).

btw i support fire fox
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 05-21-2007 at 06:34 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2476-7789-3835-5591
    ^ poor kitty! see this is why i use Flock...
    I have the wii!!!! i know i suck at spelling!

Rep me if I did good.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticGohan
    ^ poor kitty! see this is why i use Flock...
    lol, more like lucky kitty.

Member #
    Friends
    And again...one of your psychological masterpieces! You're so much above everybody else, aren't ya'? You're the only one with a clear understanding of things!
    It's just fun! Let me explain the reason of the image, and the subsequent "funny factor" (gonna do it so you can understand it)...
    This is a wii forum right? (i tough it was because it's called wiichat.com...maybe it isn't...but the title is very suggestive! )
    The PS3 isn't selling so well (comparing it to the wii sales...PLEASE, i really don't want to hear the xbox story again... )...not selling well in this "momento", just right now (got it?)...
    The wii is selling really well (again, right now...)
    So, the image is suggesting that the PS3 is selling much less than the wii (wich is actually happening...right now)... Now, expressing that with cartoons...plus...the way it's said = funny...
    Just deal with it, it's funny and that's it (ando not because it is the PS3, i would have been the same with any other console! )

Ads