LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Moon Lit Shadow Moon_Lit_Shadow's Avatar
    Member #
    24415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2736-1461-0776-6071

    I know this is the PS3 section... but I need help with my psp.

    I am aware that this is the PS3 forum, not PSP, but there is no PSP forum, so I am asking my question here for anybody that can possibly help me.I just recently used a downgrader on my PSP, and I didnt relize that my PSP is not a supported version of that downgrader!

    Now my PSP doesnt work at all. As soon as I turn it on, the screen stays black, and doesnt change! Does ANYBODY here know what to do for this?? I am totally locked out of all of my games,files, etc.Please, if you know how to fix this, post a reply!P.S. I AM loyal to Nintendo, so dont comment on that. I only wanted the PSP for homebrew games and for the Harvest Moon games coming out.

    ~[๑۩۞۩๑]- Moon_Lit_Shadow -[๑۩۞۩๑]~


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    English to Albhed Translater


    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


    English - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Al Bhed - Y P L T A V K R E Z G M S H U B X N C D I J F Q O W


  2. Ads


  3. #2
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Lit_Shadow

    I am aware that this is the PS3 forum, not PSP, but there is no PSP forum, so I am asking my question here for anybody that can possibly help me.I just recently used a downgrader on my PSP, and I didnt relize that my PSP is not a supported version of that downgrader!

    Now my PSP doesnt work at all. As soon as I turn it on, the screen stays black, and doesnt change! Does ANYBODY here know what to do for this?? I am totally locked out of all of my games,files, etc.Please, if you know how to fix this, post a reply!P.S. I AM loyal to Nintendo, so dont comment on that. I only wanted the PSP for homebrew games and for the Harvest Moon games coming out.

    1. need to know which downgrader you used.
    2. its possible you bricked your system because you didnt follow the instructions or interupted the process.

    The best place to discuss this is over on the psp-hacks.com forum. Sign up and ask them there, because they can help you more than I can here.

  4. #3
    Moon Lit Shadow Moon_Lit_Shadow's Avatar
    Member #
    24415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2736-1461-0776-6071
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    1. need to know which downgrader you used.
    2. its possible you bricked your system because you didnt follow the instructions or interupted the process.

    The best place to discuss this is over on the psp-hacks.com forum. Sign up and ask them there, because they can help you more than I can here.
    I used "Dark Alex's" downgrader that required GTA: Liberty City Stories, and I did follow the instructions, I jut failed to realize my PSP number thingy where the disk goes in... Oh well, I guess I will try the forum you mentioned. Thanks
    ~[๑۩۞۩๑]- Moon_Lit_Shadow -[๑۩۞۩๑]~


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    English to Albhed Translater


    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


    English - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Al Bhed - Y P L T A V K R E Z G M S H U B X N C D I J F Q O W


  5. #4
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    When I bought my psp, It was already 1.5 firmware, so i could help you with other things, just not downgrading some much as i naver had to do it.

  6. #5
    Beastin By Nature! spicka's Avatar
    Member #
    10662
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    691
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ya i think u bricked it

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob



  7. #6
    Moon Lit Shadow Moon_Lit_Shadow's Avatar
    Member #
    24415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2736-1461-0776-6071
    Quote Originally Posted by spicka
    ya i think u bricked it
    Thanks, but I already figured that out myself, I need to know how to fix it, thats the problem...Is there any ideas that dont result in my paying to get it fixed, or paying for a new one??
    ~[๑۩۞۩๑]- Moon_Lit_Shadow -[๑۩۞۩๑]~


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    English to Albhed Translater


    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


    English - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Al Bhed - Y P L T A V K R E Z G M S H U B X N C D I J F Q O W


  8. #7
    Beastin By Nature! spicka's Avatar
    Member #
    10662
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    691
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i googled it (unbricking psp) and there is a way, but you have t open it up which voids the warrenty

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob



  9. #8
    Moon Lit Shadow Moon_Lit_Shadow's Avatar
    Member #
    24415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2736-1461-0776-6071
    Quote Originally Posted by spicka
    i googled it (unbricking psp) and there is a way, but you have t open it up which voids the warrenty
    hmmm... thats a pretty bad risk then... I wonder if its even worth it... Do you mind sending me the link to what you found? I just wanna see if its difficult to do, or if its worth it at all.
    ~[๑۩۞۩๑]- Moon_Lit_Shadow -[๑۩۞۩๑]~


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    English to Albhed Translater


    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


    English - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Al Bhed - Y P L T A V K R E Z G M S H U B X N C D I J F Q O W


  10. #9
    Beastin By Nature! spicka's Avatar
    Member #
    10662
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    691
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob



  11. #10
    Moon Lit Shadow Moon_Lit_Shadow's Avatar
    Member #
    24415
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2736-1461-0776-6071
    Quote Originally Posted by spicka
    Ok, thanks. Hopefully this will work
    ~[๑۩۞۩๑]- Moon_Lit_Shadow -[๑۩۞۩๑]~


    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    English to Albhed Translater


    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


    English - A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Al Bhed - Y P L T A V K R E Z G M S H U B X N C D I J F Q O W


Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts