LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcomicbookfan
    anytime one of my systems breaks i just swap it out with a unit at our comic book store 2 of my xboxs broke just swapped em 1 used 360 from gamestop never work didnt ry it until my warranty expired... just swapped it. same with 3 of my ps2s, 1 gba sp and if my wii ever breaks i will just swap itout for another unit if my boss is not here

    also if anyone wants to buy a used game console you better pm me now 10% all consoles!!1


    Ok, you are kind of getting on my nerves. You seem to think that because someone focuses on one or two systems is some how a fanboy for not mentioning the entirity of every system mentioned through out history. You seem to think that everyone is a fanboy. By this, if someone says something good about another system.. they are then a fanboy. Which in itself is wrong. Fanboys are the result of inbreeding .. and bias. When the bias breeds ignorance, and that ignorance is used as the means to hate another by use of ignorance rather than facts, the result is a fanboy mentality. In this case, you are not accepting things for what they are. You seem.. distraught that there is such thing as a ps3 section in a wiichat forum. Also, you seem to feel that because you dissagree with someone, the whole section deserves to be shut down. Interesting. Further more, because you claim you find fanboys, you call for the shutting down of the ps3 section.. but what about the 360 section.. and the wii section.. they have fanboys too. Omg should we shut them all down? should this website cease to exist? There in lies the core of your hypocrisy and also your undoing.

    You complain about fanboys, and you want them gone. That is a good indication, that you as a fanboy, should take your own advice.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 05-22-2007 at 10:01 PM.


  2. #42
    Beastin By Nature! spicka's Avatar
    Member #
    10662
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Posts
    691
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcomicbookfan
    of course you meantion that the xbox died but you dont meantion that ps2s, wiis, even sega saturns and neo geo pocket colors broke just microsoft consoles break eh???/

    is there anyone on this board that is NOT a fanboy? i wanted fair and balanced game info without all the fanboyism crap but i guess icant even find that there. me and the anti-fanboys hsould have our own subforum here called the comic book forum..
    i was just saying that mine broke, not that they all break

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    spicka, i love you <3


    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    Sets fire to a rag and throws it down spickas gob



  3. #43
    WiiChat Member GamerCon's Avatar
    Member #
    25049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well no matter what some one will side with one or the other. Wether or not its fanboyism or perspective, someone will think ones better then the other. Even if you like comics, someone will like Marvel over Capcom.


    I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

    Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

    It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

  4. #44
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcomicbookfan
    isnt that the jamaican flag comics didnt originate in jamaica despite what you say...
    I knew the geeks would come out for this comment. I didnt read the responses after this, so if someone already corrected the tard then im sorry
    This is the jamaican flag

    You were close though
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

  5. #45
    Banned Wii&Ps3's Avatar
    Member #
    12575
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    415
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    wow seriously dude, just leave
    your a freakin fanboy
    its a fact that his xbox broke, your the one who has to disect it to see how it could be a fanboyism remark
    What do you expect with the name "bigcomcbookfan"? He has already cursed himself never to get laid. If I had never been with a girl, I would probably lash out in retarded comments like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    me want to have sex with other men
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyGTS
    im a retarted little kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom
    Well, YOU CAN'T TRADE GAMES. Once you use them on a system they only work on THAT system.
    Maybe I should tell blockbuster to stop renting ps3 games then

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts