LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Hum, how do you PlayStation?

I like to use it as a party console. I know it doesnt have 4 controller ports but with fighting games and FPS's, its quite a bit of fun.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Since when was 'Playstation' a verb? If you're asking what I like to do with it, I'd agree it's definitely great to have if you've got friends over, although I use it just as much for single player games. It's a good console for an RPG/adventure fan.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    I was thinking "Play Playstation" but i dropped the play. RPG's are pretty sweet, with the new 1.80 firmware all the old ps/2 games will be upscaled to 1080p. I cant wait to check that out.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    I like to use it as a party console. I know it doesnt have 4 controller ports but with fighting games and FPS's, its quite a bit of fun.
    doesnt need 4 controller ports. the ps3 can use up to 7 controllers per console. this is based off the limitations of blue tooth. Blue tooth technology cannot seem to go passed 7 devices plus the Base. Which means, though the PS3 can use up to 7 controllers via blue tooth, its extremely strange to find a game that would have 7 players per one TV (which would just make it bad). The USB ports found on the PS3 are primarly for charging the controller and use of accessories. I think both sony and nintendo realize that even though they can support up to 7 controllers, actually using all of them at once would be quite unrealistic if not stupid for one TV.

Member #
    Friends
    Final Fantasy mostly; but Playstation has always had the widest range of games so depends what I am feeling like.

Guillotine Fodder VampiricLugia's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I'm a FPS person. Red Faction 1/2, Half-Life, Resident Evil, that sort of thing. And TPS. Like StarWars Battlefront 2. Racing games are good on the PS2, but Gran Turismo is just not my cup of tea. There's nothing to show what kind of speed you're doing. And the handling of the cars....Sheesh....Turning is like watching a slug move!

Anyways. FPS and Racing.

Ads