LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Psp

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ok, one. The PSP has better looking games as well as a wider variety of them. IT plays PS1 games as well... and NO ONE can argue that the ps1 game selection is bad. In fact, the PS1 has the best line up of games ever in my opinion. Final fantasy tactics, FF7,FF8,FF9, Xenogears, wildarms...ect

The psp not only is open to play all PS1 games but psp games that I must say, are amazing. It can play movies (avi, mp4..ect, it actually has a media player), Audio (the PSP stereo system out does a DS one by far)(mix music, have digital displays and let the sony product communicate with your computer. THATS right, you can stream VIDEO AND MUSIC from your computer and have it play on your PSP.) You can play nes, snes, gba, neo geo, N64, Sega...ect all those favorite in one handy device.

Not to metion ebooks too.

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I only know one guy who had a psp - he traded it in for a DS after spending an afternoon playing with a few of my friends at 4 player mario-kart and metroid (He used my gf's DS).
    I prefere the DS - but hey whatever floats your boat.

The DS is the most popular (best selling) computer games device on the market right now. Therefore it will see the most interest from the point of view of game developers/publishers. And it has some class games (not to mention the GBA back catalogue).

I have a DS and Video Ipod for movies/music on the go etc. Its the way to go (ipod rocks!) - but obviously will cost a bit more than psp to get ds+ipod.

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Considering this is a Wii forum, you will mostly get replies telling you not to get it. But anyway I always enjoy watching my friends play each other on their psps in science class. Well I can't tell you much about it as I have a ds not a psp.. so yeh Have a nice day
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    ye, dont get a ds, nintendogs isnt cool

/much thanks to demonflair for the sig!/

push the green mushroom for rep, thats if i've helped you!

Member #
    Friends
    My friend got Nintendogs. I didnt care until he said he was having fun, then he "fell" and got a black eye.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Oh my gosh! Just plain bad luck for your friend there GamerCon... I stopped playing my psp because I couldn't really afford to buy games for every console I had... but I started playing when Shift told me you could play Ps1 games on it, it's better than you think!

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

Member #
    Friends
    Oh i know Cel. Have you got any of the N64 or other emulators? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzRQn...elated&search=

Zelda go-go baby!

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    ok, one. The PSP has better looking games as well as a wider variety of them. IT plays PS1 games as well... and NO ONE can argue that the ps1 game selection is bad. In fact, the PS1 has the best line up of games ever in my opinion. Final fantasy tactics, FF7,FF8,FF9, Xenogears, wildarms...ect
    You need a PS3 for that though don't you?

I don't own a PSP nor would I ever consider buying one as my DS gives me all I need in a handheld console. Have fun if you do get one.

didnt even know people bought those anymore..

joke btw.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    No, you can get a emulator and download PS1 ISO's. It can play anything from the PS1 and down. Of course it all depends on if you use it to its fullest, others that dont like it havent had homebrew on it.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Ah right...

I don't like emulation anywho so I wouldnt have the first clue how to do such things.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Ads