LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    it probably cost 21783t721863872163127 dollars though, yeah there is a t in there, that's because the number is so great we can't just represent it with numbers

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Sure but at least Sony is willing to invest. Nintendo wont spend a nickel if they lose a dime. Just think about how Sony has helped everyone and how Big N has helped themselves.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i guess your right to some degree, but i've always seen sony as a company that likes to show off it's technology rather than caring for it's consumers

my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    They show off cause they care. Thats like if they made a working teleporter and didnt tell anyone, it would be selfish and thats not caring. If they told people about it and made it availible to the public, its cause they want to spread the tech and give it to you.

I dont see how they dont care about consumers when they do everything for the consumer. If Nintendo made something new, like a car that runs off air, you wouldnt say they were selfish for telling you about it, would you?

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i invented a car that runs off air, so no, i wouldn't think they'd be selfish

Member #
    Friends
    4462-3961-4067-6996
    Really!? Can I have one? Better not just be a toy. But all of you are forgetting one REALLY important thing, Nintendo is JAPANESE, they're the smartest damn things on the planet! Have you heard about them making holographic discs? (no not 3d images) But it brings out the image SO much more than Blu-Ray or HD does AND it's cheaper to make, that's a big factor.
    In bed by eight...home by eleven

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    well when they apply it to wii or nexnex gen then i'll be happy for the japs, and sorry if i am compltly wonrg(too lazy to look it up on the interweb) but didn't sony start out japanese:S

i do not think blue-ray is needed for this gen, people would be happy without it and it jsut wastes monney for sony and the consumers of the ps3,
    Last edited by mushroomedmario; 06-01-2007 at 12:04 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    I wouldnt go as far to say the japanese have the most advanced technology. Many countries, like the USA are up there as well. The thing thats great about japan, is that they use that technology to make cool gadgets while countries like the USA do not make it for public use.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Which In Turn Sucks

Member #
    Friends
    My brother was talking about Holo disc's. The only problem is if people are crying about how expensive Blu-Ray is, you will turn in to a spanked baby at the price of those.

"Early versions of holographic disk storage store up to 300GB per disk. By 2010, the disks are expected to cost $100 each and store 1.6 terabytes (that's roughly 1,600 gigabytes) each. At least one company expects to break the 1TB-per-disk barrier by 2008."

You were missinformed about them being cheaper, the disc alone is priced at $100 and the player is around $10000. Sorry to burst your crap on Blu-Ray bubble.

Ads