Yea pal, it did show it could hold more. I really doubt that wouldve fit on the 360 version or they would have. Also GRAW 2 went to PS3 and got some additional gameplay:Originally Posted by Celestial
* Six Axis features:Controller features used for Mitchell & Cross-com control
* SP: Drive the supports (drone, M.U.LE) with the Six Axis functionality
* SP/MP : Change Mitchell stances with the Six Axis
* SP : change the Rules of Engagement with the Six Axis
Consistency increased between SP & MP: Scope, Movement, Aiming…
* PS3 specifics adaptation of controls: Menus, Shoot button…
* 14 additional maps resulting in a total of 32 MP maps!!!
Multiplayer Additional Information
* 32 new adversarial multiplayer maps up to 16 players, an expanded arsenal of multinational weapons, character customization options, new optimizing re-spawn system, new female operatives and hundreds of new game mode options are available.
* 2 new coop modes, “Evasion” and “Exfiltration”, to vary the game experience in multiplayer.
* 6 missions co-op campaign with a fully immersive experience and storyline. Featuring open-ended play that rewards teamwork as you play with up to sixteen players.
So as you can see, it does make the games better.