LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 247
  1. #81
    WiiChat Member SamuS's Avatar
    Member #
    9018
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    132
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6898-3147-5981-0687

    Companies tend to create products that are NEEDED. The need stems from current gen gaming. Are you a developer? I dont think so. Guess what? THEY NEED MORE SPACE. What part of that do YOU not UNDERSTAND? Do you know how game developing works? I dont think so. Right now games are taking up a lot of disk space, and those developers have to start cutting stuff out, compressing and altering their product to fit into a disk.

    Imagine you are going on a trip. You are allowed 1 suitcase. So you pull out all the clothes you plan on wearing. Only.. now you find out half of them will fit into that suitcase. Guess you better start deciding on what goes in and what stays out. Welcome to game developement kid.

    The gaming industry suffers when there is no progression. Partially due to piracy, the other is the limitation of game developement.

    By your thinking, we should all be happy playing old 8 bit games on the nes. I guess they didnt need the snes, or the n64. Hell, we dont need games at all right? Kids.
    You are not a developer either, so STFU


    LOL.
    Ok first, Zelda isnt the whole world kid. The legend of zelda was a game developed for the GAME CUBE. Bet you didnt know that. It was delayed for so long they ported it over to the Wii. It also isnt the hight of gaming genius. Its a simplistic game that follows the SAME pattern of all the other games before it. Its a puzzle-action game that follows repetative game design. Its far from being considered next gen, but hey, if you follow this frame of mind. Then lets go back the nes Zelda which is much better. It didnt need a dvd, so therefor TP doesnt need a dvd. Right? LOL
    Despite all that, it still kicks the $hit out of anything on the PS3. how does perspective feel lol?

    Also champ, Your OPINION is subjective, its not fact. Dont use it as one. Zelda is also a first party title. Unfortunately for YOU theres a lot of third party developers that want the freedom to create their games with their vision. Example: Final Fantasy 7. Think they could have done that on the N64 cartrige? Nope. Theres a reason they switched to CD and thats ONE of them.
    Errrr yeah my opinion, and IGNs, and gamespots, and dozens of other online publications and everyone in the woirld who wants Zelda over.......whatever fu<king $hit you play on your PS3

    Hideo Kojima, director of the metal gear series. He is an artist and in order to make the story and game as he wants, he needs the best of the best. Well thats funny because he quite clearly said no other console system right now can run his game. Yeah, the PS3 is allowing HIM do make the game how he wants it to be. Guess how many developers said they NEED blue ray's storage space? Many many many.
    A true artist could paint the cistine chapel with mud and spit. A half assed loser would keepo asking for better materials, compaing the hasnt go the right stuff when its ovious he just dont have the talent

    So there goes your argument... if you even had one. IT was so bad I couldnt tell.



    The IQ test is in.. and you scored in the negatives.

    I clearly said more disk space allows for more content, more freedom and better protection from piracy. Good games go back to olden days when we were playing with big dots on a black and white screen. Without that bigger space, games like zelda would never have been possible to make.

    So you see, storage space IS important. It is needed. And yes, you do have down syndrome. Put back on the helmet, wipe up the drool puddle, and give yourself a punch in the face. You might wise up a bit because you are not being logical.
    Dont get annoyed becuase you paid 600 smacker for a brick


    I payed nothing for a stick and a can to smack it around with. You payed for your wii. Now who got shafted? lol I cant believe you seriously believe what you say.

    Dont buy a car, whatever you do. Bikes are cheaper.. wait no.. WALKING is free. If you pay to get anywhere, then you get shafted right?

    You do not own a ps3. Therefore you know jack shit about it. You are biased. Biase leads to ignorance. Ignorance is a sign of stupidity. Therefore you are ________.

    Wow, im a line, you got me there alright.

    If you want to talk about history, then go ahead and worship the company that teamed up with the japanese mafia, ran sex hotels used for prostitution, ran a taxi service and sold instant foods. Yeah, nintendos got a good history. What, sony? Started by two guys who were interested in radios, they made a handheld one that was successfull around the world. They kept inventing new things and before ya know it, you have a corporation. FUNNY THING IS, nintendo hired sony to help them make their consoles. heh, go figure.

    See, I have a job and money. You payed money to get a wii, which has a 700mhz cpu, a dvd rom, and a lot of cheap plastic. Now, you see. You get what you payed for. In fact, you overpayed. Thats why Nintendo is the ONLY company in recent years to make a profit off of their console. Why then are microsoft and sony losing money per console sold? Ohh.. its because they are selling it for less than its WORTH. Shafted? no. You payed for something that was worth less than you payed for. I payed for something that was worth more than I payed for. Lets see how logic plays out with this.

    Kid, your getting owned and you probably dont even know it.
    You take a lot of space to say very little.

    1. Nintendo is bad ass

    2. LOL, if SONY cant get its pricing right, then that's their problem. Oops now its yours.
    Forget? nope. They left it out due to the legal battle with Immersion who owned the patent for the technology. Microsoft went through the same thing, so did nintendo. All at different times, Sony wasnt lucky as this legal battle was around the time they were making decisions about the controller. Steps backward? no no no. By your thought process.. nintendos controller has less buttons than its previous controllers. Therefore its also taking a step backwards? lol. see you are not logical.
    Nah thats bullshit. Especially the Immerion crap

    The n64 didnt engineer rumble lol. rumble tech has been around for ages. And nintendo didnt invent it, just as they didnt invent the motion sensing controller. You dont seem to understand how the system works. Its a big world out there. Reality and you dont seem to be very close friends.
    They put it on a console, first and foremost, then Sony copied, lah de dah.



    Ignorance is bliss. They do exist, you are just not knowlegable enough to be familiar with the internet. Go back to school. Think before you speak. Be quite and observe rather than open your mouth and say something you are not even sure about.
    Put up or shut up. Plainly, you're just chatting shit. I couldd say i live in an 8 story masnion with 5 swimming pools, but u r too ignorant to see it so i woint show u lol.

    Let me ask you this. Can movies be seen before they are released? The answer is yes. So can games. I have seen the movie Big Stan. Guess what, it wont be out for awhile (maybe even not till next year). Yet.. omg i have already seen it. Of course the difference there is that I was allowed to see it. There are those who can put such things on the internet for free.

    Look, I even gave you a little lesson. You can thank me later.
    yeah because are just like games....except they are different



    The fatal flaw of piracy is to stay ahead of it. Are you familiar with "bandwidth"? Tell me. Do you think it is easier to download a 4 gigabyte over a 50gigabyte file? Are you familiar with the way blue ray is made, written and copied? No. Tell me, what would you do after downloading your 20 gigabite file? Put it on a dvd? lol.
    Piracy will always exist, no one is saying it will not. But by staying ahead of the game, you can cut the number of piracy down significanly.
    Welcome to reality.
    Dont tell me what i dont know, wank$hit, since its pretty ovious u dont know either



    No.. kid, all 180 of those companies feel there is a need for it. I only mentioned a few. Learn reading comprehension. What were you saying about the word "dumbass"?

    Please tell me where 90% of the developers say its not needed. Go ahead, show me. I dare you. =) Then go ahead and show me how many of them say it is needed. You will find more that say they need it. A few of my buds were able to make it to the Game developers conference this year. They said one of the most talked about things amongst the developers was what blue rays storage medium would do for the game industry. You heard a lot of "its about time". Many of the developers were thanking sony for it, while wondering why the others havent done so yet.
    Err yeah my mate is chairman CEO for Microsoft, and he thinks that is bullocks. Nuff said



    See, and this is why you are (jack black voice impersonation) "Stupppiddd".
    Dont get offended over betamax if you dont know jack shit about it. Feel free to research it yourself. I work in the film industry kid. Betamax has helped the movie industry make movies. SONY is a huge player here, and has contributed greately to the film industry. Betamax was used to make those movies you watched on VHS. While VHS became used more often for the consumer market, it was used for the PROFESSIONAL ONE. I would say thats more important. But hey, i cant expect you to logically think that out now can I.

    Thanks though. I thought I had seen it all till I saw your reasoning.

    Is this a personal attack? Nah, more like returning the favor. Wise up. Theres hope for you yet. First thing you need to do is get close with reality. Research, learn, use logic before jumping to conclusions. That bias is whats killing you. Drop it and you may start to you that brain if you have one.
    Once again you take so long to say basically nothing. VHS sold more, was more popular, more iconic. is still in wider use today and did better all round.
    Last edited by SamuS; 05-31-2007 at 08:43 AM.

  2. Ads


  3. #82
    WiiChat Member SamuS's Avatar
    Member #
    9018
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    132
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6898-3147-5981-0687
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Oh yea. My bad, sorry. I remember when i played that game, running through the trees and climbing mountains... oh wait, it was a linear game with paths you couldnt stray from.

    Have you played Resident Evil 4? Like really played it not just a crazy dream or something. I can see how you would get those mixed up, your a special kid after all.

    Umm dude no the story changed depending on different events in the game, (you can go this way or that way ect.......)

  4. #83
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Selfdestruct
    hahaha Shiftallaout, your the biggest fanboy/biased guy on the site, yet your calling everyone else the same thing.
    LOL. Go ahead and read my posts. Im no fanboy. I own all 3 systems, i love them for what they have to offer and most of all im realistic about what each one offers.

    Ya we get it, your an Online Gamer Nerd, you play Metal Gear Solid and imagine your some kind of futuristic soldier in your mom's basement.
    lol, is that all you could come up with? Actually, no I live in a 1930's apartment in the middle of Hollywood. I have a job, working in the film industry and also run a few websites myself. I have a degreee from a major university in film and digital media. Finally im quite popular with the ladies, if i dont say so myself.

    So sorry to burst your silly little image of me. If your gonna try making stuff up, at least do a better job at it. You know, use some whit.

    Beta-max was an absolute comercial failure, weather they use it in the movie industry or not it was a commercial FAILURE !! Im sure you think Sony was extatic about the "Film Industry" picking up there technology rather than THE FRIGGIN REST OF THE WORLD !! just like MEMORY STICK, and MINI DISC, your actually defending the compitancy of a new technology/medium by using a company (Sony), which is notorious for having failed with new media mediums as your example, so who's the Dumbass ?
    Guess you didnt read where I said it didnt take in the consumer market. Reading helps champ.
    And it was important that it played a role in the film industry. Feel free to go take some history lessons, im sure you will learn a lot. Professionally it was a success and lead to many other developements. Such as the first camcorder. Feel free to kiss my ass anytime champ.

    Your the biggest fanboy of all !! If i remember correctly game designers dont even use NEARLY 50 gig's on today's games, yet they still manage to come up with some pretty good titles.
    Today's games? LOL. Well considering Blue ray is fairly new to the consumer market, and theres only a few ps3 games. I find it funny you have come up with that conclusion.

    Hmm what did developer mark rein say... "Unreal Tournament was 6GB compressed. Next Generation games are going to be 20GB plus, and how we're going to fit them on DVD9's I don't know, they'll probably be a few of them. On the PS3, we're going to be using the majority of the space on those Blu-ray disks. "

    and another said "If you ever hear someone say "Blu-Ray isn't needed for this generation," rest assured they don't make games for a living."

    Here read up kiddo.
    http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums...5597117&page=0

    Dont worry, its painless really.

    THE WORLD DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS!!
    Who said it did? You perhaps?
    Actually its RPGs that take up the most space. But all games need more than what the common dvd has to offer.

    You already own a product, that's built on shaky un-proven technology, that is turning out to be a commercial failure, so tell us how does it feel ?
    Shakey? far from it. You obviously dont know much about the PS3. A commercial failure? pfft, they said the same thing about the ps2. Slow launch, but picks up speed as the projects that were in developement for so many years are released.



    Sony just about killed Nintendo in the mid 90's with the Play Station, which was developed because Nintendo was contracting other companies to make a CD rom unit, and somehow Sony stole certain technologies from Nintendo and created the Play Station.
    You obviously dont know jack shit about history. Nintendo teamed up with sony to create the snes cd. Nintendo then betrayed the deal later and teamed up with a european company known as phillips. The japanese saw this as a betrayal. Sony used its technologies, not stolen from someone else, and continued with the playstation. Nintendo doesnt have its own technology. Its not in the line of business. Sony is.

    Im sure all the Nintendo exec's are just bursting with a "TAKE THAT Bi^#&" mentallity towards Sony.
    Nintendo execs are more like "finally we are making back that lost profit from the gamecube. It totally didnt end like we planned it would. So what are we going to do? now. get ready for another console in 2 years maybe."
    You know they scrapped the revolution which was supposed to have the best graphical abilities of all consoles on the market. So how did they end up with the worst? Because the gamecube didnt bring in enough $. Thats why. They scrapped the revolution in favor of a quick money making console that is another remastered gamecube only marketed differently with a new conroller. It worked.


    I know you online gamer guys think that you come first when it comes to game console development but in all honesty, YOU CAN PLAY THE SAME GAMES ONLINE, WITH BETTER GRAPHICS THROUGH YOUR P.C. !! Why bother with a damn game console when your P.C. is more powerful ?
    Im a gamer, i play online, offline, console or PC. does it matter? I like how you stereotype me though. keep it up. You see, gamers, non biased gamers, go where the games are. They are realistic, not loyal to any company but rather the games. We believe companies have to be loyal to us, not the other way around. You know you just contradicted yourself though by posting that.


    Sony's going the wrong direction. I think everyone knows it but Sony, and there fans.
    Everyone knows it huh? like the developers know it? lol. I disagree with you. You dont even know where sony is going. Nintendo does what ninty does, sony does what they do, microsoft for how they proceed. Each one is different, why would we want them all to be the same? lol.

    lol your just as bad as samus.

  5. #84
    WiiChat Member GamerCon's Avatar
    Member #
    25049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuS
    You are not a developer either, so STFU




    Despite all that, it still kicks the $hit out of anything on the PS3. how does perspective feel lol?



    Errrr yeah my opinion, and IGNs, and gamespots, and dozens of other online publications and everyone in the woirld who wants Zelda over.......whatever fu<king $hit you play on your PS3



    A true artist could paint the cistine chapel with mud and spit. A half assed loser would keepo asking for better materials, compaing the hasnt go the right stuff when its ovious he just dont have the talent

    So there goes your argument... if you even had one. IT was so bad I couldnt tell.



    The IQ test is in.. and you scored in the negatives.



    Dont get annoyed becuase you paid 600 smacker for a brick




    Wow, im a line, you got me there alright.



    You take a lot of space to say very little.

    1. Nintendo is bad ass

    2. LOL, if SONY cant get its pricing right, then that's their problem. Oops now its yours.


    Nah thats bullshit. Especially the Immerion crap


    They put it on a console, first and foremost, then Sony copied, lah de dah.





    Put up or shut up. Plainly, you're just chatting shit. I couldd say i live in an 8 story masnion with 5 swimming pools, but u r too ignorant to see it so i woint show u lol.


    yeah because are just like games....except they are different





    Dont tell me what i dont know, wank$hit, since its pretty ovious u dont know either





    Err yeah my mate is chairman CEO for Microsoft, and he thinks that is bullocks. Nuff said





    Once again you take so long to say basically nothing. VHS sold more, was more popular, more iconic. is still in wider use today and did better all round.
    Ok now your not even making sense.


    I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

    Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

    It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

  6. #85
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Samus, do you even bother to read what you write? Do you even check your facts? lol I swear I have never met someone so ignorant as you.

    Your doing fine in making yourself look like a complete tard, so please continue.

    btw, how do you know I am not a developer? I have a degree in film and digital media (with an emphasis on game design) and have worked along side a couple game developers. I get to goto all kinds of events and talk with them every day. =) nice try kiddo, but I know much more than you.

  7. #86
    WiiChat Member SamuS's Avatar
    Member #
    9018
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    132
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6898-3147-5981-0687
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    Samus, do you even bother to read what you write? Do you even check your facts? lol I swear I have never met someone so ignorant as you.

    Your doing fine in making yourself look like a complete tard, so please continue.

    btw, how do you know I am not a developer? I have a degree in film and digital media (with an emphasis on game design) and have worked along side a couple game developers. I get to goto all kinds of events and talk with them every day. =) nice try kiddo, but I know much more than you.
    Dont gimme that <rap. You talk down to everyone like you are so superior. lemme hit you with a fact. YOU ARE NOT. And not that i believe you are a games developer, but if you were, then you wouldnt act like a damn kid all the time. You hate the fact that Nintendo have done more with less, whereas Sony has a concole full of useless nutsacks that no developer wants to use.

    Btw realizing i'm right and stopping trying to refute my clearly superior arguments is a good step in the right direction. Just keep making <rap up
    Last edited by SamuS; 05-31-2007 at 09:20 AM.

  8. #87
    WiiChat Member SamuS's Avatar
    Member #
    9018
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    132
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6898-3147-5981-0687
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Ok now your not even making sense.

    Once again you are failing to address the evidence

  9. #88
    Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    3742
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    633
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    lol, is that all you could come up with? Actually, no I live in a 1930's apartment in the middle of Hollywood. I have a job, working in the film industry and also run a few websites myself. I have a degreee from a major university in film and digital media. Finally im quite popular with the ladies, if i dont say so myself.
    For all I know this could be true... But I generally decide to ignore/dis-believe personal information people post online like this.. Reason = ITS THE F*CKING INTERNET. 99% of information online is BS.

    I'm not saying that you are'nt all those things - I just personally take everything said online with a pinch of salt.

    - Just thought I'd post my views on this. I would recommend anyone who's interested to also adopt my line of thinking concerning this area.

  10. #89
    WiiChat Member GamerCon's Avatar
    Member #
    25049
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    607
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Samus is a tard. I could probably make a sub section about him.

    Maybe shift is just a really good con man, who knows? As long as he doesnt say anything thats, well, what samus says, hes fine by me.


    I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

    Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

    It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

  11. #90
    shiftfallout.com Shiftfallout's Avatar
    Member #
    18773
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hollywood
    Posts
    1,546
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan
    For all I know this could be true... But I generally decide to ignore/dis-believe personal information people post online like this.. Reason = ITS THE F*CKING INTERNET. 99% of information online is BS.

    I'm not saying that you are'nt all those things - I just personally take everything said online with a pinch of salt.

    - Just thought I'd post my views on this. I would recommend anyone who's interested to also adopt my line of thinking concerning this area.
    lol, no problem. Thats logical. Feel free, my pic is in the photo thread. From there you can guess whether not I am in the film industry and all that.

    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Samus is a tard. I could probably make a sub section about him.

    Maybe shift is just a really good con man, who knows? As long as he doesnt say anything thats, well, what samus says, hes fine by me.
    I know, hes cracking me up. He's just so.. illogical. I never knew it was possible.

    lol, no. no con man. Confident and knowlegable. Thats all.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 05-31-2007 at 09:29 AM.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

space needed for wii

Click on a term to search for related topics.