LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2755-2722-6827-0320
    Best racing game online for Play Station has got to be Gran Turismo, one hell of an awesome game

SSBB Code: 3394-3398-1442

PM Me if you add me to Brawl, thanks guys

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    They sure did.

Im seeing double!
    el oh el

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_duffy
    Best racing game online for Play Station has got to be Gran Turismo, one hell of an awesome game
    Grand Turismo is not online. If you have never played a PS game in your life, please stop talking about them. PLEEEEEEEAAAASE.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    6390-2874-0535-4544
    Wow that guy was the biggest faggot I've ever seen.

"IT MADE MY BROADBAND LOOK LIKE A 56K!1111"
    What a loser. I'm sure he's never gotten laid. ever.

ALSO
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_duffy
    LOL AT TEH N00B!!

Well do you?

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by blueradio
    Wow that guy was the biggest faggot I've ever seen.

"IT MADE MY BROADBAND LOOK LIKE A 56K!1111"
    What a loser. I'm sure he's never gotten laid. ever.

ALSO

LOL AT TEH N00B!!
    LOL true! My friend owns a PS3, he friigin' loves it!!! The graphis are cool. Since when was Gran Turismo online! An after school club I go to has got a PS3 as well. This message was said in a very random order
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 06-03-2007 at 10:02 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2755-2722-6827-0320
    I didnt mean to say online, I was just meant to say its the best racing game on the PS lol, sorry guys

SSBB Code: 3394-3398-1442

PM Me if you add me to Brawl, thanks guys

Member #
    Perth, Western Australia, most isolated capital in the world, oyeah :P
    Friends
    4149-4465-6987-2962
    I don't know hey... The PS3 didn't really impress me.
    I played a little bit of Motorstorm last time I went to Myer in the city, it had my interest for about 2 of the 5 minutes I was playing it, I mean, don't get me wrong, the visuals were spectacular, and the crashes looked insane (the slow-mo effects coupled with the detailed anatomy of the car's intricate mechanics crushing under the force of impact looked superb), but, it doesn't strike me as particularly new or refreshing.

I believe I found playing Stunt Race FX back in '94 or '95 on the Super Nintendo much more revolutionary, fun and new than playing Motorstorm.

Having said that, I didn't play the game for more than perhaps five minutes. There may have been things I didn't see that ammounted to more than I experienced, so if that's the case then I may not have the same grounds to say what I said before, but as it stands, unless there's some truely groundbreaking stuff that deviates significantly from what I experienced during the demo, I cannot justify buying it, or a PS3 on such superficial grounds as the graphics.
    My Friend Codes
    Mario Kart DS FC: 0558-9898-2921
    Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1031-5066-6884
    StarFox Command FC: 8876-5756-1834

Give Ez some lovin! Rep me with the green mushy if you like my post!

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Beki_J
    PS3's online is good, they have loads of free stuff to download like the demos and trailers, they have Gran Turismo HD demo + Lemmings, a puzzle game and some weird duck thing lol.

Do you have to pay extra to get the Xbox online?
    Ya you gotta pay $50 a year for it, those complaining about price, will probably keep Xbox live, within a few years they pay more than for PS3.

lol Super rub a dub sucks... i just wish i new when new demos come out, you know like when Wii is on Monday

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel86
    I don't know hey... The PS3 didn't really impress me.
    I played a little bit of Motorstorm last time I went to Myer in the city, it had my interest for about 2 of the 5 minutes I was playing it, I mean, don't get me wrong, the visuals were spectacular, and the crashes looked insane (the slow-mo effects coupled with the detailed anatomy of the car's intricate mechanics crushing under the force of impact looked superb), but, it doesn't strike me as particularly new or refreshing.

I believe I found playing Stunt Race FX back in '94 or '95 on the Super Nintendo much more revolutionary, fun and new than playing Motorstorm.

Having said that, I didn't play the game for more than perhaps five minutes. There may have been things I didn't see that ammounted to more than I experienced, so if that's the case then I may not have the same grounds to say what I said before, but as it stands, unless there's some truely groundbreaking stuff that deviates significantly from what I experienced during the demo, I cannot justify buying it, or a PS3 on such superficial grounds as the graphics.
    You played one game. Thats like saying o yeah I played Gears of War for Xbox 360, it didnt catch my attention for more than 2 minutes. Its really nooby as half the gameplay is hiding from people. It looks ok but then you realize its practically black and white. Dont judge on a single game...Although GoW sets the stage for most 360 games, because all anyone wants is Online FPS and know singe players games at all.....

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    Reason i dont have a 360 is there just flooding the market with Fps's, they are boring and and after a while annoying. Only Fps i have bared to play to the bitter end was Resistance, as it also had a nice little storyline, enjoyed it immensly=)
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!

Ads