Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    Thanks for all your replies, but I have decided to not purchase the ps3. the $600 price tag is just too much for me ( seeing how i get 10 bucks allowance weekly...). I just need a system with more mature content because my wii is fun, but it gets boring with the games. So maybe i'll look into a 360 or something.

Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

ZiG
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Right there you are implying that the PS3 doesn't have good gameplay.

Ok.. That's nice.. What does that have to do with motion sensing controls?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zachp18
    Thanks for all your replies, but I have decided to not purchase the ps3. the $600 price tag is just too much for me ( seeing how i get 10 bucks allowance weekly...). I just need a system with more mature content because my wii is fun, but it gets boring with the games. So maybe i'll look into a 360 or something.
    Just a heads up, you will eventually spend more than 599 on a 360. Their price tag is low because they get you to spend money in other areas to make up for it. Also lacking certain key features found in the ps3 that you can buy more more. If you plan on playing a console online, and only get 10$ a week, I would seriously reconsider either your means of income or your choice at this present time.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuS
    Yeah and besides the PS3 is gonna get great exclusives like Metal gear Solid 4

uh oh
    Only idiots like yourself post and believe rumors rather than facts. Your PS3 hate is so obvious that you post false rumors... its funny kid.

Here straight from the creator of the MGS Franchise.
    "Moving on, I remind him of a comment he made last year comparing each of the three current consoles to "different kinds of dinner". Did he still think that was the case, now that all three are on the market? Nope. "They're more like a movie theatre metaphor", he says.

"The PS3 is like the theatre, it's a little bit high-priced but it has to be high quality as well. The 360 is a DVD, it still needs to be high quality but you need more variations, while the Wii is almost like a TV channel, because every game you have it with your family"."
    "So, Devil May Cry 4, going multiplatform. Thoughts? Comments? "I think it's up to each project, and the individual producer", he says. "If they want to take it multiplatform, they will". I'm going somewhere with this question, and he knows exactly where that is...

"But like I said, MGS4 is aimed for the movie theatre, it's aimed for the PS3, so the game's scenario and graphics need this theatre-type hardware. It's when a producer has a game that can work on the 'DVD level' that a game will go multiplatform", he says. Sorry kids. Your "OMGMGS4360" banners will have to come out another day.

Since we've opened up this can of worms, I may as well get his thoughts on it. Why, I ask, do you think this rumour simply refuses to go away? "Because 360 owners want it on 360, obviously", he quips."

No other system can handle MGS4.

See Samus, your rumor mill attack on the PS3 concering MGS4 has just been owned hardcore. Go do yourself a favor, if you cant grow up an shoot out facts, shut up. We know you bash the PS3 at every chance you get, even to the point of making up sh*t. Dont. Thats the worst case of fanboyism and its not welcome here.
    Last edited by Shiftfallout; 06-05-2007 at 08:51 AM.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiG
    Ok.. That's nice.. What does that have to do with motion sensing controls?
    Then at least give some reasons, so false assumptions like this aren't made.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    If you dont already have a 360 theres some great ports to be playing also. Oblivion will definitly hold you over until future releases and Resistance Splinter Cell and Vegas are great if you love FPS. Lair coems out in a month or so and it looks awesome. You buying the playstation name. Which means quality. The name has the history of lasting 10 or more years. The last console lasted 7 and is still gonig well and it had the worst graphics and nobody cared, the new one has best graphics which should jsut help the console out.
    The PS3 has some great games coming out and in the future games can be Massive( you know liek those 4 disc games such as shenmue ) If you Are worried about the $600 price tag think to yourself. Ok Hardware wise i either get this or the 360. but this is 600.... If you own a 360 you WILL want online and you will keep it. So in a few years you will have paid 600 for everything and you will keep paying. So which is smarter? Plus for all those litle annoyances you will probably want things like a bigger HDD and WIFI which right theres is close to 300$. PS3 also features unlimited Harddrive upgradability. the PS3 is a great choice and i enjoy mine everyday. Plus it looks like you paid $600 its simply beautiful looking!

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    Defiantly get one, played my Ps3 for at least 8 hours a day for the past 1 week and 3 days ive had my Ps3 without having it contected to the internet, i just hooked it up to the internet 3 days ago and have spent basically my entire 3 days playing it online, amazing. Got loads of time on my hands at the moment as left school and waiting to sit a test to get a job.
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!

Ads