LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ive never seen the wii lag or the PS3.

and im sure its possible to make the ps3 lag PC can lag a PS3 can lag as well...
    im sick of people saying the PS3 is godly i know its impressive piece of hardware and i cant wait to get one yes i will waste 600 for ONE game... but that game isnt out yet... so im not just a stupid "nintendo fanguy"

maybe you just got a bad PS3 or something or scratched disk?

now i remember playing SNES and that lagging alot also sega..

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Buy a colour television, you'll be fine.

Member #
    Friends
    5357-3909-5528-2420
    Wii is better, so is the 360... sony sux now.. they're screwing every1 over... I hear you can't even play the original PS and PS2 games on it... that's a rip-off.
    Wii Games Wii Sports, Wii Play, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Mario Strikers Charged, Trauma Center: Second Opinon, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3,
    Virtual Console Sonic Pinball, Mario Kart 64, Street Fighter II

Name: WiiMii22
    Wii Console: 5357 3909 5528 2420, MSC FC: 498323 071502, PKM BR FC: 21149 8478 0819[/FONT], DS PKM D: 3995 3942 4331 name: Janera, Tetris DS: 939736 473554

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiMii22
    Wii is better, so is the 360... sony sux now.. they're screwing every1 over... I hear you can't even play the original PS and PS2 games on it... that's a rip-off.
    Yea and babies come from cabbage patches too, thats what i heard anyways.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiMii22
    ...And I look like this every day.

But seriously, your source of information is as real as michael jackson's detatchable nose. The PS3 plays PS and PS2 games, WHILE upgrading their quality to look 10 x better. This also works for DVD movies. The wii is an old 700mhz system with a nifty controller. There is not enough processing power to really do amazing things with that wiimote. The 360 is also very limited, it has a good GPU but a GPU is restricted on what it can do by the rest of the system. DVD, CPU, CONTROLLER.... the 360 is like a big dog leashed. It might bark a lot but it cant really go anywhere.

Member #
    Friends
    5357-3909-5528-2420
    i could care less about graphics.. I like the interaction... i find it more amusing then sitting down holding a controller... I was saying my source was true I was asking. relax! I like the 360... and spending 600 on a system..lol... like my dad... u men!!!! got love em.
    Wii Games Wii Sports, Wii Play, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Mario Strikers Charged, Trauma Center: Second Opinon, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3,
    Virtual Console Sonic Pinball, Mario Kart 64, Street Fighter II

Name: WiiMii22
    Wii Console: 5357 3909 5528 2420, MSC FC: 498323 071502, PKM BR FC: 21149 8478 0819[/FONT], DS PKM D: 3995 3942 4331 name: Janera, Tetris DS: 939736 473554

Member #
    Friends
    With publicity like this, im surprised the Wii hasnt sold more.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5GFInOEhyg[/media]

You women!

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftfallout
    ...And I look like this every day.

But seriously, your source of information is as real as michael jackson's detatchable nose. The PS3 plays PS and PS2 games, WHILE upgrading their quality to look 10 x better. This also works for DVD movies. The wii is an old 700mhz system with a nifty controller. There is not enough processing power to really do amazing things with that wiimote. The 360 is also very limited, it has a good GPU but a GPU is restricted on what it can do by the rest of the system. DVD, CPU, CONTROLLER.... the 360 is like a big dog leashed. It might bark a lot but it cant really go anywhere.
    ROFL Choda Boy!!!! "ill find a way to break free! A33 F@$K Twins"
    great movie...

yeah i heard they fixed the software to play ps-2 games?
    an i thought it was the UK version that was limited?

Member #
    Friends
    I can't recall the names of the games I played. They were typically racing games that I played at a sony convention and at various gaming stores etc. Everytime I played the PS3 there was an annoying lag and it took a long time to load. And like I said the games didn't look or feel impressive. I was disappointed. I'm not a nintendo fanboy in the least.I was excited about the PS3 and wanted to see what it can do and I'm disappointed, especially for the price.

If Sony proves that the PS3 is really as powerful as they say sometime in the future and come out with some great games.....and drop the price...I may consider buying one.
    PSN ID: excLOUsiv
    Fell free to add me as a friend.

Member #
    Friends
    The 360 doesnt load much faster, if at all.

I think Resistance shows how powerful the PS3 is. Load times are about the same as Gears and Resistance has more to load. I was very impressed with Resistance as a launch title. Graphicly it was on par with new 360 titles. Also the distructable walls made it a lot more movement then just hiding. I personally think its way better then Gears.

Ads