LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    Lol haven;t play any except the Wii but that Game Sucks!! The textures dissapear at about 200 feet.
    I agree with you though , Games like SPiderman 3 are just to make a quick buck and are put into production as soon as possible. The Code lines are written poorly and end up being very slow.
    Aye thats one the of the problems with movie franchise games. They rely on the name to sell rather than offer great gameplay. I think Lord of the Rings, return of the king was one of the few exceptions that i can remember. Franchises are a tricky thing. Companies use the name to sell rather than quality and game play. When developers and publishers know they can get away with selling based off the name, the effort usually put into the game is lowered.

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Another Exception would be quite a few of the star wars games.. Jedi knights.. KOTR, Super star wars series, and Battlefront were all really good

But then again thats the only movie exception i can think of

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Has anybody played Shadow of the Colossus? I played through it about a month ago it was great, definitely a breath of fresh air. Hope the devs leave it alone..

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan
    Anyone dumb enough to buy blazing angels deserves lag....
    And there is no way in hell MP3 will suffer from something that stupid. Nintendo's flagship titles are always top quality.

Also the PS2 sold well because it was relatively cheap. Compared with PS3 - I got one at Launch for 340 - top package deal with 4 games extra controller, memory card, DVD etc. PS3 with no games = 400+.
    Im not saying it was a bad game, one of the few games for my wii that i actually played for more than 10 hours. Was really good, i enjoy flying games, but was let down by it contantly lagging.
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    The last time i checked, PS3 doesnt even compare to Wii. Wii is less then half the price, yea PS3 will never sell as much as the Wii mainly cause when the PS3 is $400, the Wii will be $99.

Bottom line, the PS3 is outselling the 360. I can promise you if the PS3 was $250, Nintendo would be out of business.

OH YEAH AND...
    I only heard 2 commercials for HD-DVD movies compared to the 30 i saw for Blu-Ray.
    look at the charts. the 360 is still beating the ps3 based on monthly ratings.

and even if the wii and the ps3 were the same price. consumers would buy the one they wanted most. it isnt all based on price. if consumers didn't want the wii, they wouldnt pay the 250 dollars to buy it.

face the facts. ps3 is losing, live with it.

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by XwiimasturX
    look at the charts. the 360 is still beating the ps3 based on monthly ratings.

and even if the wii and the ps3 were the same price. consumers would buy the one they wanted most. it isnt all based on price. if consumers didn't want the wii, they wouldnt pay the 250 dollars to buy it.

face the facts. ps3 is losing, live with it.
    A quick,simple, logical Mathematical equation shows PS3 is doing equally as good or better than 360.

If they were all out for the 2 years 360 has been and still same amount of sales
    PS3 would be 10-15 million
    Wii would be 25-30 million
    360 of course is still 10 million

The 360s launch is over and most people that want one have one, yes they are still being sold but any spikes are done. The PS3 doesnt have any of its
    Big games out yet. A spike will probably occur either during a price drop or when a Few big games are released. The Wii is just cheap so it is going very fast. The market is big. People on eBay especially. But for anyone who wants one and including parents who don;t wanna fork out the money for a 360 or PS3. Saying the PS3 isnt selling well is idiotic. And At least 70% of them arent being returned because they are made so poorly.

Member #
    Friends
    4655-2810-0795-9892
    Well... Goin back to the very first post in this thread..

About PS3 Hiccuping..
    I have noticed this happen a couple times. in places such as starting a race on Motorstorm or something similar.. Other then that has been fine.

Other comments.. Never had lagg Playing online with any console..
    I guess depends what kinda connection you have.

Member #
    Friends
    Off topic:

Let me say this. The threads in this section are much better. Thanks to everyone contributing to it with game updates and news.

On topic:

I havent played Wii online yet but i have a felling since my DS disconnects after a few minutes, the Wii might have the same problem. I havent had lag online with Xbox live, which is a good thing. No lag with PS3, cant wait to see what game does.

I don't want rep. Rep me again and I'll have half a mind to rep each and every one of you.

Currently learning HTML & SEO & JavaScript

It seems I still have allies on WiiChat.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerCon
    Off topic:

Let me say this. The threads in this section are much better. Thanks to everyone contributing to it with game updates and news.

On topic:

I havent played Wii online yet but i have a felling since my DS disconnects after a few minutes, the Wii might have the same problem. I havent had lag online with Xbox live, which is a good thing. No lag with PS3, cant wait to see what game does.
    hopefully the wii wont have that same issue your DS had with online...
    anyone in UK with strikers like to comment on online?

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Well.. Strikers feels like playing against a CPU thingy... nothing special about it really, does lag sometimes with people with bad connections, but I haven't played that many people with lag. But it isn't impressive really...

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads