LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    In response to My God The Wii Owns post, guess how old I am? Yes I'm twelve. Don't think that all of WiiChats younger users act this way. I'm twelve and sometimes I can be more intelligent then a twenty year-old. So really, age has little to do with it. Although, sometimes I can admit to not knowing what I'm talking about so then I just try to stay away from the thread.

"We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

Member #
    Friends
    Brilliant article, and I agree that fanboyism is hurting the industry. Many fanboys will buy whatever rubbish they're given from Sony/Ninty/MS, so they are more likely to stick to making the same old crap rather than try something new and daring, which stifles creativity. A little competition is always healthy- why do you think there were so many classics back in the SNES/Mega Drive days?

Besides, fanboyism is just sad.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

...yea... My god the Wii owns...'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ARav989
    In response to My God The Wii Owns post, guess how old I am? Yes I'm twelve. Don't think that all of WiiChats younger users act this way. I'm twelve and sometimes I can be more intelligent then a twenty year-old. So really, age has little to do with it. Although, sometimes I can admit to not knowing what I'm talking about so then I just try to stay away from the thread.
    You sort of just proved my point >.>...

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    Well in a way, yea I did. Although you gotta consider that younger users aren't all like, " Mii G0dz doodz!! Wii 0wnezzzzz and teh PS3 are the Suckzorzz!!". So just because I'm twelve it doesn't mean that younger users are all like this. In a way your being a bit stereotypical by saying that just because theres an overflow of younger users, it means that all of us are alike.

You'r wrong.

"We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

Member #
    Friends
    7740-5070-1158-5119
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii&Ps3
    Nice im at the top of the foodchain
    Yes, your the most fierce. lol :P
    Wii on 25/12/06 - Ps3 on 10/07/07

PSWii Owner
    Brawl: 1976-9887-4438 Bowser Player

Member #
    Friends
    5724-6220-6752-0642

not true

Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    no
    the people who need to get a life are people who are extremely bias to the wii over ps3
    they effect others by being purely annoying, and im assuming, you hate the ps3, and love the wii yourself.
    that's not true at all, what i'm saying is that who cares if a person likes one console other it doesn't matter, get over it! in the end they are only games consoles and nothin more. it seems to me that some people are consumed by gaming and they need to get a life. I pity u if your the same.

OSG = Old School Gamer Thor's Hammer's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    no
    the people who need to get a life are people who are extremely bias to the wii over ps3
    they effect others by being purely annoying, and im assuming, you hate the ps3, and love the wii yourself.
    Don't be so jaded to think that loyal Sony fans don't bash Microsoft and Nintendo on a regular basis. The more I read on here and other forums the overwhelming themes are how one company copied from another, Nintendo is too kiddie, Xbox can't do anything but FPS's, etc...

People here like to instagate. Sometimes people should take what they read with a grain of salt. Read it, analyze what they are truely saying, and if it's not worth you replying with something other than fodder, move on to the next thread. Who cares if Billy doesn't like Sony and thinks Nintendo has never made a wrong step. Thats his opinion, which you may differ from greatly, but let him have his say. Don't bash him for it, and please don't argue, for the love of God, it's an opinion, not a decree from the Admins here.

As I have said before, enjoy what system(s) you have. Thats the point of being a gamer and being here in the first place.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor's Hammer
    Don't be so jaded to think that loyal Sony fans don't bash Microsoft and Nintendo on a regular basis. The more I read on here and other forums the overwhelming themes are how one company copied from another, Nintendo is too kiddie, Xbox can't do anything but FPS's, etc...

People here like to instagate. Sometimes people should take what they read with a grain of salt. Read it, analyze what they are truely saying, and if it's not worth you replying with something other than fodder, move on to the next thread. Who cares if Billy doesn't like Sony and thinks Nintendo has never made a wrong step. Thats his opinion, which you may differ from greatly, but let him have his say. Don't bash him for it, and please don't argue, for the love of God, it's an opinion, not a decree from the Admins here.

As I have said before, enjoy what system(s) you have. Thats the point of being a gamer and being here in the first place.

Im not sorry, I WILL bash billy if he says stuff like " ps3 suxxors, sony needs to die." or for any other system for that matter. The point of this post is that gamers that pick companies to identify themselves with, to be loyal to, and thus hate everything else is bad. It hurts gaming as a whole. Gamers go where the games are, not the companies. Thats kind of the point of being a gamer, ya know. You are either a gamer, or you are someone who goes where the company goes rather than the games. Thats called a slave, aka bitch, or as some might commonly know them as, fanboy.

Del fuego he resurgido... Axtlar's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7688-9638-8193-7668
    I'm a fanboy, lero lero, candilero!!!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl--2150-5688-6345
    Mario Strikers Charged----378265- 497392
    Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3--515704-455454
    TMNT Smash-Up----------3610-8563-3142
    Tatsunoko vs. Capcom----2966-6004-3134
    Nights--------------------3782-6564-5151
    Monster Hunter Tri--------H1234753390
    Castlevania Judgment-----0905-0283-5538
    Wii console's code: 7688-9638-8193-7668

Battalion Wars 2------1205-6833-9897

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor's Hammer

i obviously said: wii over ps3 to target the person i quoted for an insult...

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads